“Creative menu and excellent service”
Review of Brasserie Ten Ten

Brasserie Ten Ten
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasserie Ten Ten is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 589 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 10th St.
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Had a birthday celebration supper.

My purposely small meal included a cup of the best French onion soup I've had; a bib lettuce salad which included pine nuts, sauteed capers & tiny tomatos dressed with vinigarette; and jambon crepes.
Good bread was also served.

Others in our party had duck, hangar steak with frites, diver scallops & prawns and boulibase.Everyone liked what they ordered.

We shared dessert of macaroons, a lemon tart & profiteroles, all excellent!

Servers were professional, inobtrusive & attentive.

My only reason to give restaurant less than all 5s is because the tables are very close together making it hard to hear our server and each other.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I had a business lunch here with a group of 7. My seared tuna salad was delicious and the service terrific. Even in the middle of a busy lunch hour they were attentive and the food arrived promptly. I have eaten at Ten Ten several times over the past year and 9 out of 10 times it lives up to my expectations.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is the second time I've been to Boulder in the last six months and Brasserie Ten Ten is a big reason I went back. It's a standout in a big foodie city. Their bone marrow appetizer was a revelation when I went the first time and I had to go back and try it again. Just as good the second time around - meat lover's butter, butter that loves you, however you want to describe it - it's the best. But wait ! There's more. My husband had a beautiful quality steak with some very tasty frites and I tried the escargot. Forget everything you ever knew about snails. THese were in a light and succulent tomato broth with bacon, creme fraiche and heaven knows what but the broth was like an elixer of the gods and I would cheerfully have drunk it as soup. Of course all the wait staff was nice, friendly and hyper competent (it is Boulder after all) Can't wait to return.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I had lunch here a few weeks back with two girlfriends.

It was the perfect venue for catching up over a long, leisurely, splash out lunch. The noise level of the café was quite distracting, but spoke volumes as to its popularity.

We all ordered the same thing, the Noix salad, which came with a nice walnut crusted chicken breast. It was good, but didn't knock my socks off.

For dessert we shared a divine crème brulee and the most incredible warm sticky date cake I've ever put into my mouth, which was a definite highlight (and here I didn't think I even liked sticky date cake!).

The café has a very impressive wine list, and although we three have completely different tastes when it comes to wine, we were all accommodated.

The service was very good, although our waiter was a bit over-the-top gracious, which felt put on. Regardless, it worked.

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

I took my girlfriend here when she came out for the weekend to visit me on a business trip I was on. We both checked tripadvisor separately, and we both picked this place.

We didn't get reservations, but we lucked out and got a cocktail table by the bar right when we got there. Definitely make reservations. The wait otherwise for the two of us on a Saturday night was an hour and a half.

We started with their Brie appetizer. It had Brie, some homemade applesauce, walnuts, and some crunchy bread to put it on. It was good, but I thought it was a little light on the Brie.

She got the Steak Frites (hanger steak with fries), and I got the Gnocchi D'Etat (ricotta stuffed gnocchi, brown butter sauce, mushrooms).

They were both flat out amazing. We usually taste each others' meals, but this time we just split them up and ate half of each each because they were both so good. The steak with the bernaise was just incredible, and the gnocchi was so unique and so very good. I still can't decide which I liked better.

All that for what was really a very reasonable price. $13 for the gnocchi and $17 for the steak. Two entrees, an appetizer, and two beers for me/two glasses of wine for her was $80 including tip. I've paid more than that many times for meals which weren't half as good.

To be fair, I think a couple drinks and the appetizer were part of the tail end of happy hour pricing, but that probably made less than $10 difference. Either way a meal like that for less than $100 is something you rarely find.

The service was solid. The atmosphere of the place is really cool. If I am ever back that way I will definitely hit this place up again at least once.