“Great place for any meal or happy hour”
Review of Brasserie Ten Ten

Brasserie Ten Ten
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasserie Ten Ten is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 587 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 10th St.
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The servers are attentive and the food is great. love the mussels, the tempura asparagus.
They have many interesting tapas, starters and the oysters are fresh.
The only comment is they would be more challenging for the dairy and gluten free crowd, as they offer a lot of cheeses. I know people that are dairy, gluten and egg intolerant... Not easy.
This is one of our go to places in town as it is always good and we like the European atmosphere. .

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Somewhat disappointed. We expected better but it was good and I thought the prices, for Boulder, were not bad.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Wonderful ambience, bright and clean and crisp, fresh flowers and white table cloth. The food, while sometimes uneven, is never less than good, and frequently terrific. Core bistro fare is highly recommended; the onion soup is delicious and suitably rich, and most brunch items are near-perfectly done. The croissant, actually baked in the Med across the street, is the best in town. Service is consistently excellent. Hard to go wrong here.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Went here recently for Sunday brunch. The atmosphere was quaint, and the place was bustling! There were people enjoying themselves watching some game at the bar, which seemed a bit inconsistent in a place like this, but I understand why they offer sports-viewing at a bar in a French bistro (money!). The service here was professional and well-paced. Others in my party complained about not receiving coffee very quickly, but this did not effect me, and the waiter took care of it very quickly. I ordered oysters and a croque monsieur. The oysters were some of the best I've had in my life! I was super impressed by the quality given this restaurant is in land-locked Boulder, CO. The croque was ... oily. I think the preparation was quick, and the sandwich sat too long to remain hot before being plated. It was still good, but it could have been much better. The side of potatoes were delicious, but this restaurant does not make their own ketchup, and does not have organic ketchup or ketchup without high fructose corn syrup. The beignets were divine, however! I would love to return some day soon.

3  Thank ughughCO
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I'm so happy we discovered this place. They have the best happy hour with incredible food and drink specials. Great vibe in the restaurant as well.