“Great happy hour / early dinner”
Review of Brasserie Ten Ten

Brasserie Ten Ten
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasserie Ten Ten is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 582 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 10th St.
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Went here about 4pm on a sunday. They had some great early dinner hour specials. For 3-6 dollars you could get a number of differnt snack size dishes. The mussells were delicious. Also had specials on craft beers. Everything was great.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I found Brasserie Ten Ten at the top of the TripAdvisor list of restaurants in Boulder and immediately called for a reservation. We were driving from Denver and had theater tickets at 7:30. A 5:30 reservation time was suggested and that worked out just fine. Our server, Emily, was very pleasant, quite efficient, and helpful with a selection from the wine list (predominantly French). We liked her suggestion. She did something not often found in even fine dining establishments--she poured the wine without my asking her to or my having to do it myself. The wrist turn to prevent droplets of wine is something she hasn't learned yet but I'm sure she will. Because Boulder is a college town, there were many young people in the restaurant. Not all of them dressed appropriately for a nice place. And it was somewhat noisy. I'm not sure the restaurant can do a lot about some of these things but they're the reason I didn't give it all five stars. We wouldn't hesitate to return.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Great food and great pastries. Good service. A tradition when we are in town visiting my daughter and her family. It can be very crowded so you might have to wait.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

It's been a while since I've been, but each and every time it was superb! They have a very full bar, and a HUGE wine stock! My recommendation would be the (Tue? Wed?) weekly special of Coq Au Vin, which takes over a day to prepare! The slowly- simmered chicken virtually melts in your mouth, and the sauce is beyond rich. The other dishes are similarly concocted with the same kind of care. And it's not terribly pricey.

1  Thank DaveGarf
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I made a Sunday brunch reservation for 28 based on reviews. Our entire party was from out of town so we were taking a chance when we booked a location to celebrate my Dad's 80th birthday. I can't say enough to describe how "absolutely perfect" Brasserie Ten Ten was. It started with the excellent service I received when I called to make the reservation and order a cake and continued through to the ambiance when we walked in, the OUTSTANDING service we received from Chris, to the great food. There was something on the menu to please everyone and everything was delicious. I wouldn't have changed a thing and will definitely return! Thank you Brasserie Ten Ten!