“Mountain Sun Pub”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Allenton, Wisconsin
“Mountain Sun Pub”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Oh my gosh..we had just flown into Colorado and our 1st stop was Mountain Sun Brew Pub.
Amazing food I had the blue cheese burger. Crazy good. we sampled their beers and choose 2 different kinds. We had BlackBerry Wheat and the American Pale Ale, both were outstanding.
We ate outside and watched the crowds. Loved the overall experience.

Denver, Colorado
“Variety and Atmosphere”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Our second stop in a night of pubs, Mountain Sun had a welcoming environment and friendly service. We were delighted with the flight of beers for tasting and the quesidillas worked well for sharing among a party of 7. Not being a major beer drinker myself, I found several beers that I liked and the others (who seek out beers in new places) in my party were very pleased with their selection. The chocolate cake was a little dry, but I'd definitely come back to try more of the menu and enjoy the atmosphere! Just be aware that they take cash only at this establishment, so come prepared or use the ATM nearby, although it will charge you a $1 service fee.

Keller, Texas
“Always, a good experience.”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

One can never go wrong popping into Mountain Sun for a quick brew or two and some good pup grub. The wait staff are all quite nice and very happy to serve you and make your experience desirable. The beer has always been good and there is some style for every pallet,
regardless of your knowledge level of beer. I sampled half pints of the Amber, The Kind, and the Java Porter, and was given small tasters of a couple others based on my drinking preferences. I ordered the Spicy chicken quesidias and they were awesome, as suggested.
Overall, a very good experience which I highly recommend. Yes, it's small and they are also always crowded, but there's a reason for that - the place is cool......

Mesa, Arizona
“A surprising treat on Pearl Street”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

While in town for a CU football game (We were supporting their opponent and in full gear), we stopped at Mountain Sun Pub and Brewery for dinner. Although there was a significant wait, they placed us at the bar and provided us with samples of their beer choices. The beer selection was varied and tasty.
For dinner, we had brussel sprout leaves for an appetizer. They were delicious! The rest of the meal was also very appealing and reasonably priced.
The pub does not accept credit cards so make sure you have cash before you order. I think the best part of the experience was the incredible customer service. Every single employee was attentive and personably (even though we were wearing the oppositions colors). We will definitely return if we are in Boulder again.

Dennis, Massachusetts, United States
“So Nice, We Ate Here Twice”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This place is amazing! Everyone who works at Mountain Sun is fabulous. The food was great and the beer was too! Can't beat the laid-back atmosphere.