“Good food but need a good cleaning inside”
Review of Lucile's

Lucile's
Ranked #13 of 574 Restaurants in Boulder
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Cuisine is Creole
Boulder, Colorado
“Good food but need a good cleaning inside”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I have always enjoyed the food at Lucile's but it is waaayyy past time to paint, change carpet and clean up the inside. Makes me wonder what the kitchen is like now a days.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank skygirl2

UK
“Very good, but not quite the best. ”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Slight negatives. It's a bit warm, it's a bit cramped.

That's said they are pretty small. I've not been to New Orleans so I can't compare but me and two friends really enjoyed the food. Grits were great, the special was special and the jams were jammin. I would recommend this place to anyone but warn them about the heat.

Broomfield, Colorado
“Great brunch”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Went there with a group of 6. Had to wait about 30 minutes for a table but it was worth the wait. Great food - I had Eggs Benedict. Everyone left happy. Service also was excellent. Try a side order of the Beignets.

Delray Beach, Florida
“Best Coffee”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

This is my third time eating at Lucile's, since my first visit to Boulder 14 years ago...and it never disappoints. I brought my mom here to experience the beignets as she loves New Orleans...and the food. We started our meal (breakfast) with coffee (Lucile's Blend). I have spent more than six months living in Colombia (and the Zona Cafetera - coffee region) and this is GREAT coffee! Next, we had the signature beignets - awesome and piled high with powdered sugar. I ordered the eggs New Orleans and my mom ordered the eggs Jennifer. Rich and delicious, not to mention the massive portion. Everything was fresh, seasoned just right and cooked to perfection. My order came with a side of corn bread - perfect for sampling the homemade jams on the table. At the end of the meal we had a nice chat with Lucile's daughter-in-law who was super friendly and happy to give us a history of Lucile and the restaurant - quite special.

• Visited June 2014
denver
“We went here 3 out of 5 days over a long weekend!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

service is excellent! Food is amazing! Eggs benedict with extra crispy potatoes with an extra biscuit- there is no better breakfast around!

Visited June 2014

Been to Lucile's? Share your experiences!