“Lucky it wasn't lower”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Lucile's

Lucile's
Ranked #13 of 572 Restaurants in Boulder
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Cuisine is Creole
Boulder CO
“Lucky it wasn't lower”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

If I am going to wait on line and sit in a tiny table, make sure your beignets are not leftovers. Service focuses on fast, not friendly. The food is deliecious though. Do buy the ketchup.

Visited November 2012

Aspen
“Legit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

Stopped in as we were on our way out of town and boy was it worth it!! I'm from the south and I was very impressed! The collards were very good! the biscuits were homemade and huge! Very very good delicious food:)

• Visited November 2012
“I love this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Yes it may be a little cleanliness challenged but the food is and has been delicious for over 20 years! We used to eat here often when we lived here ( I grew up here), but have moved to Southern Colorado. We eat here whenever we come back, it's always good! I love the chickory coffee and the gravy mmmm....

Dallas, Texas
“Buttermilk biscuits here we go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Great find in Boulder! The cheese omelet with Louisiana hot sausage were tasty (per my husband) and the Jennifer Benedict was a large portion of tomato, avacado and spinach on an English muffin topped with a perfectly poached egg and hollandaise. The humongous biscuit topped with homemade apple butter and strawberry rhubarb would have been enough! Quaint, comfy and in an old house. Unique and what I've come to expect from Boulder!

Longmont, Colorado
“Very good Louisiana Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

The cleanliness leaves a lot to be desired and the restaurant is always packed, but the food is very good. Eggs pardou and red beans and rice are my favorites. You can even get Chicory Coffee. Huge biscuits can be slathered with a selection of house made Jams. If cleanliness is a must, go to their Longmont location. Both locations are housed in, well, a house.

Visited September 2012