“Not to be missed!”

Flagstaff House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Flagstaff House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 587 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: American, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Scenic view, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: The Monette family welcomes you to Flagstaff House restaurant, an unparalleled Colorado dining experience. Co-owners Don Monette, and his sons Mark and Scott Monette, combine a multi-award-winning wine list from their 15,000 bottle wine cellar, exquisite French-American cuisine and impeccable service with the personal touches of a family-owned restaurant.
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

If ever in the Denver area, do yourself a favor and go to the flagstaff restaurant for a view and a meal that are the best! The service was also unparalleled, making the effort to get to this restaurant well worth it! Enjoy!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

This restaurant met every expectation. I was looking for such a place to celebrate a special moment in my life. Being a gourmet, and a vegetarian, I visit all kinds of restaurants to find food i can eat, that is exquistily and thoughtfully prepared. I arrived as the orange full moon was emerging over the city, just beautiful! I sat by the fireplace and enjoyed a cocktail called "blood and sand", that was very delicious. I was shown to a table a bit back from the main view, but I could still peek at the mountains and moon. Some toasts arrived served by an austere rabbit ( see photo) that had delectable spread on them. I had a salad that I would have over and over, with soft warm melted cheese rolled in a crispy crust over very fresh bitter greens, and another gorgeous course. A yummy sorbet was served in between for a palate cleanser. The chef supplied tiny pastries on a tray for a dessert, with a side of creme anglaise. Each one was superb. The wine, also was fabulous. I found it VERY expensive, but the only restaurant in the world (that I had been to) that compared was one in Vienna. It was worth the price. Go with a loved one so you will have someone to share the experience.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I brought my (now) wife here for dinner after I proposed. I called ahead and explained my situation and when we arrived, the staff gave us a table with a fabulous view of Colorado. Not only that, but we were congratulated several times by multiple members of the staff and at the end of the night, we were brought a plate containing some of the most incredible desserts along with a piece of sugar glass containing the word "Congratulations!" Even the valet treated us like royalty! Truly a wonderful experience we won't soon forget.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

This is a pricey dining experience. Having said that, from the vallet to the wait staff, this was a wonderful time. The food was wonderful, the views of the sunset on the mountain were beautiful, and the staff was excellent. Expensive, but a good value, a wonderful dining experience!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Amazing views from the top of Flagstaff Mountain, a bit pricey but I think it is worth it. Give it a try when you are near Boulder and don't forget to make rsvp.