“Excellent Tapas”

The Mediterranean Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Mediterranean Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 592 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: French, Greek, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between 9th St. and 11th St.
Reviewed February 6, 2014

This is a great restaurant for groups and they have an awesome happy hour that includes half off tapas. The food is delicious and the atmosphere is also good for a date night.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,098)

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We met friends here last week for tapas and drinks. Everything was great including the service. We'll be back!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

My wife and I ate here recently and the food was just OK. With all the great places in Boulder I would say put this down a bit on your list. It was not a memorable meal.

1  Thank Mike G
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The tapas here are great, especially for happy hour. The atmosphere is excellent as well, especially if you get ta table outside - beautiful! Inside can be a little loud, since this place is always busy. Drinks are also good, and fairly priced. You have to come very early though, or you just flat-out won't be able to get a table. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Was in town for an extended weekend, ate at a number of restaurants. This was one of our favorites. Easy to find, just off the Pearl Street Mall one block away. It's a large, good looking place and I'm guessing must get quite loud when packed. We were there for lunch, so while it wad crowded, it didn't feel hectic. Our waitress was terrific! She was very friendly and aimed to please and make sure we were enjoying our time and meal. It really does add to the experience when the service is genuinely helpful, friendly and polite.

The menu choices are quite extensive and no shortage of beers to try either. My wife had salmon dish which we both agreed was excellent and I had a brisket burger that was overcooked. I did ask for medium rare, so that was so-so. Didn't taste like beef brisket to me either but it came with this wonderful balsamic jelly that frankly you could put on toast and be very happy with. So that was enjoyable, as were the fries.

Had a few local craft beers and well good beer has a way of making everything better. Add the great service we got from our waitress and it made for a good time, especially while it was windy and cold outside and we were in no rush to brave that weather again.

Would definitely go back and try some of there more Mediterranean dishes. Guessing it gets packed, so we'd get there early and advise the same.

1  Thank Zeus S