“Delicious!”

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A Crêperie, Right Off Pearl
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We stopped here for a late lunch on a Sunday. It is a sweet little place and the waitstaff were very friendly and accommodated our vegetarian needs easily. The crepes were fantastic. My 9 year old daughter highly recommends the french toasty--big yum. All of our different dishes were perfect. We would definitely return.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We love crepes... My husband makes them at home for birthdays so the family was thrilled roses this sign in Boulder! We went for lunch and we were all happy. I had the southwestern crepe with a homemade chorizo in it... Was delicious. My husband had a classic Madame (ham, egg) and added mushrooms. My sons had a Monsieur and the other the turkey/pesto. All were happy! For dessert, we had a nutella, a sugar and a strawberries w dark chocolate. All were very good. The atmosphere was quaint and clean. The waiter was super friendly and great with the kids. He recommended a local hike at Red Rocks trail that we enjoyed. We'd go back for sure!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stopped in here with the family after dinner for a desert crepe. The menu is vast and service good.
This is a good spot for dinner or desert . Chef owner and operated with a large front window that gives you views of downtown.
The open kitchen is a good idea. Sit at the counter and watch the action.

Good beers and wine selection . We had four different Crepes and shared with all.
They were each amazing. Prices are very reasonable for the quality and servings.

We will be back!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Walked upon this little place by mistake. Went in and got the best dessert crepe and coffee. Service was perfect. What a great break right off Pearl Street.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I recently stopped at this place, which used to be called Crepes A La Cart, but seems to have been reinvented. I was hoping to get a light crepe with some protein (meat and cheese). What I actually got was a very heavily filled crepe, in fact, so heavily filled that I couldn't taste the crepe. The filling was good, but it could have been wrapped in a tortilla, since the wrapping completely lost its identity. I'm no expert, but I don't think this is what a crepe was meant to be. Why spend the time hand making a crepe, when the flavor of the crepe is going to be overwhelmed?