“fun, local and really good spirits!”
Review of Vapor Distillery

Vapor Distillery
Ranked #46 of 145 things to do in Boulder
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours and craft cocktails! Roundhouse Spirits is a micro-distillery making spirits of uncommon character. In addition to our distilling and bottling operations for which we offer tours and tastes, the location features an eye-catching speakeasy bar. Come visit for tours and/or craft-cocktails!
Reviewed January 10, 2014

A fun stop to learn about the distilling process and sample their tasty products.

If you're thinking, "Ew...gin." harkening back to your college days, just taste it. Roundhouse gin is incredibly tasty as a straight up sipping gin and wonderful in mixed drinks too (my favorite is the Gin Buck). Their Imperial barrel-aged gin makes a great Manhattan or whiskey substitute and the Corretto coffee liqueur is amazing over ice. They now have a pumpkin liqueur too. Add a splash of cream for a tasty after dinner treat. It's hard to have just one.

There are newer reviews for Vapor Distillery

Reviewed January 10, 2014

My husband and I were visiting in the Boulder area this fall when someone suggested we go to Roundhouse Spirits. We came away with a new appreciation of just how wonderfully different and delicious a small batch distillery could be. The staff were knowledgeable and made our time there very enjoyable. After tasting several of the selections we were able to decide on a couple of favorites. We left with half a dozen bottle of the coffee liqueur and one of the pumpkin ale ;some for us to enjoy and some as unique gifts for friends. We plan to make Roundhouse a regular stop whenever we're in Boulder.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

The atmosphere is friendly, fun, and warm. I was not expecting the staff to be so inviting. They were also very knowledgeable and happily answered all of my geeky questions and I learned some new things as well. I definitely got a since of the "Boulder" life when I was there. They had four bottles available (at least when I was there) a gin, a barrel aged gin, coffee liqueur, and Pumpkin Liqueur!!! Ya a pumpkin Liqueur!!

All of their Spirits were outstanding, however I personally enjoyed the Barrel Aged Gin the most because it reminded me of a fine scotch or whiskey but different! My girlfriend liked the cocktails and loved the Pumpkin and Coffee Liqueurs, of which I have started pouring in my coffee in the mornings without her knowledge!

This place blew my mind! I would highly recommend a trip to Round House to anyone!

1  Thank HK W