“Not great”

Add it.
Daphne's California Greek Cafe
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My boyfriend and I both tried different things but weren't too impressed. Overall kind of bland, I preferred Garbanzos.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I like Daphne's for lunch. There's a nice variety of sandwiches and salads and they have excellent pita bread. The Greek flavors of feta, grilled lamb, olives and lemon are a nice change from the more common american fare of bread and lunch meat or burgers.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Good food, reasonable prices, fast service. If you are looking for greek food, it is a reasonable stop to consider. But don't set expectations too high.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

The portions are small, the falafel tasted just OK, but not anything special. It just lacked the flavor.
The booth was clean, but since the weather was nice, we opted to sit outside.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Cafeteria style ambiance--nothing fancy, but very clean with a few booths and tables if you want to stay. The gyros are fabulous and the woman taking our order was very helpful. I wish we lived nearer, as this would be a great stop for a quick lunch or dinner. Healthier than other fast-food, and very tasty.