“Incredible flan, terrific gluten-free options”
Review of Cuba Cuba Sandwicheria - CLOSED

Cuba Cuba Sandwicheria
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I am addicted to the fried plantains and flan here. On a cold miserable night, or after a bad day at work, these are soooo tasty that they are mood-altering. Sandwiches are great, and my gluten-free friends love the place. Nice atmosphere for lunch on a warm day.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We came here per the suggestion of our friend that lives in Boulder and it did not disappoint! My friend and I split Pan Con Lechon pulled pork sandwich which was deeelish! I wish we actually had gotten our own sandwiches to be honest...I was left a little hungry afterward. My husband got the Cubano pork ham sandwich (and of course I had a bite of his) which was scrumptious as well.

We also got a side of the sweet plantains which were very yummy. I would highly recommend checking this place out!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went here over the summer after a softball tournament. Good food quick service! I had never had a cuban sandwich before and enjoyed it! Will go back again....

Lourdes S, Manager at Cuba Cuba Sandwicheria, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thank you so much for your great review! We all appreciate that you took the time to say something favorable about your dining experience here at Cuba Cuba Boulder.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Basically OK. Went there a couple of times with BoCo coupons. Pretty good sandwich, but nothing to write home about.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I was back in Boulder visiting family and my Mom wanted to try this place. We stopped by for lunch and all I can say is Yum! She had the Cubano, which made her very happy, and I had the Pescado. My Pescado was crispy and the spicy slaw on it was perfection.
This place was so tasty we actually went back the very next day to try something else. I had the Boulder (veggie) Cuban which was stuffed with veggies and had a slightly spicy tang thanks to the jalapeños and goat cheese. My Mom had the Pan Con Lechon, which she said was excellent.
I liked the touch of lime on our side of tostones which were smushed and fried to crispy deliciousness.
It's worth noting that the service was fast and very friendly.
I will be eating here next time I am in town.

1  Thank kgrisham