“A great find!”
Review of Native Foods Cafe

Native Foods Cafe
Ranked #54 of 575 Restaurants in Boulder
Description: Opened to the public May 29th, 2012!
Description: Opened to the public May 29th, 2012!
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great find!”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

A total Vegan restaurant?!?!?! Awesome!! Loved the sweet potato fries with the chipotle sauce! Very friendly and outgoing staff. A bit cold in the place though made it not comforatble to sit and enjoy the food. shame

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Andrew B

Austin
“Excellent!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

WE really enjoyed this place...very fresh food, all vegetarian. I wish I had one of these in the South Austin area. Fast service, and the person who took our order was extremely helpful in recommending dishes.

• Visited July 2014
“Yummy & Healthy & Fast!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

This was my first visit to Native Foods! I have to admit that I was wary of eating meat that wasn't real meat- I'm not a vegan or vegetarian, just someone who enjoys a good meal. My boyfriend insisted we go, and I agreed because I knew that I'd at least get a healthy meal out of it. I was blown away by my "chicken" wrap (very good flavor and the consistency was surprisingly believable) and the lavender lemonade and watermelon purée juice were both delicious. I will absolutely be going back. I'm now a believer!

• Visited June 2014
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Best Vegan”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

The service is superb and fast. The meals are delicious and satisfying. Most products like seitan and tempeh are made by them. My salad was terrific and my friend's scorpion burger would satisfy any meat eater. There should be a Native Food Cafe in every town, city and hiway truck stop.

Visited July 2014
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Blew my mind”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

This place was different than any restaurant I've previously tried. No meat on the premises and I believe everything is vegan. I thought, "Oh my God, what am I going to eat? I want more than salad." I had a tasty kale bowl which had sauerkraut, veggies and other ingredients. Best part was that I felt good when I left, not like I needed a nap. Only drawback for me was that when I came in, I wasn't sure what the procedure was for ordering, etc. Could maybe use some instructions and/or signage.

Visited June 2014