“Good Value”

Flatirons Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: Public 18-hole championship golf course, owned and operated by the Boulder Parks and Recreational Department, measures 6,782 yards and offers magnificent views of the surrounding mountains.
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I played here again and the course was in great shape. The views are nice and the price is right. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

the last time i played here was awesome, although just make sure its not windy out. if so, you may be in for a suprise.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

This is a nice course that is not to tough but has a few challenging holes. Nice views of the flatirons from most of the holes. Especially #3. Not to expensive. My son had to rent his clubs and they were actually a pretty good set.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

A very nice mature course, and close in to Boulder, not out in the suburbs. Prices are reasonable, even if you are an out-of-towner. If you're going to be in Boulder for business or a convention, it's worth checking out.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 3, 2009

Played the front nine and had a good round going. At the turn, the course matched us up with two others who had just walked on. I've never played a course where they have this policy. One of the two couldn't hit the ball...literally. Our round fell apart. Became a miserable experience. I emailed the course about this policy....no response. I emailed again...no response. Bad policy. We planned ahead, we were from out of town, and didn't deserve this. Almost worse that this course couldn't even respond to a couple emails. Bad experience. don't go there.

3  Thank boomer33California