“Beautiful campus”

University of Colorado at Boulder
Ranked #6 of 147 things to do in Boulder
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Since we have a teenage son, we are touring a lot of campuses. We did not do a formal tour of CU Boulder; we just walked around and toured the department he was interested in, as well as some general interest points. The campus is beautiful, but the visitor parking was definitely lacking. The Engineering Department/Building was very interesting, and there were a lot of interesting bulletin boards and exhibits.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I am not a Colorado person so I have no alliances with any other University to sway my judgement. I have been out there a few times and it is a mess trying to drive anywhere around or near campus. Campus is bery pretty but trying to find your way around to get to certain buildings for a meeting and parking is a joke. Very surprised about how bad it was. My daughter visited to see if she wanted to attend and she hated it. I was surprised. If you have kids looking at colleges make sure they visit them to see if they fit in or like it.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

You may not be allowed at the Great Smoke-in, but it is a beautiful campus, especially in the fall. The architecture is staid but consistent and fits its surroundings. There are plenty of places to visit, including a planetarium and museums, but just walking through is an experience.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Beautiful campus! So much character, history and beauty! A MUST SEE!!!

Reviewed June 14, 2012

The University goes out of their way to make parents feel welcome and to let us know what our children will be experiencing. Great orientation for incoming students and parents. Thank you CU!