“Disappointing experience :(”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Pastavino - CLOSED

Pastavino
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 11th
Description: PASTAVINO is a simple, organic Italian restaurant in Boulder.
Los Angeles
“Disappointing experience :(”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

The 1st time we ate here for dinner was excellent. Food arrived on time, staff was friendly & attentive and pastas were excellent. The 2nd time was very mediocre. Service was slow (our waiter was also the bartender) and we had to wave our hands to get his attention. The food was average (salads and pizza) and paced very slowly. The only redeeming quality is they have Gluten-free pizzas and a very good wine list.

With so many amazing restaurants on Pearl Street, we will most likely not visit Pastavino again.

3 Thank SoCalGal2010

Boulder, Colorado
“Mediocre”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Completely mediocre experience. I called in for a delivery order. The person taking my order was inefficient, the dish that I ordered was not available, and the I was told that it would be 20 minutes to receive my order. An hour and 10 minutes later my cold pasta and soup showed up. I was never told there was a delivery fee so the driver ended getting $8 between fee and tip so I could have he pleasure of microwaving $20 pasta. Reheated seafood becomes chewy.... Ordered 1/2 portion of soup charge for whole portion of soup.

Mediocre, mediocre, mediocre.

3 Thank w r
Boulder, Co
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great local restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

I frequent Pasta Vino often for lunch and and their fun happy hour. Their lunch specials are fantastic, I particularly like the Pasta Vino Salad and the pizzas a delicious deal for $12! The restaurant itself is beautiful which makes for a fantastic dinner as well. Fabio, the owner has always taken great care of my friends and I like we are in his home.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank cmordesign
Ponte Vedra, Fl
“nice ambiance, poor food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

We had lunch, ordered a pizza, fettuccine bolognaise and a minestrone soup. The service was good and attentive, the environment was nice, and the food however left a lot to be desired. The soup was good and flavorful. The pasta bolognaise did not even the hint of a tomato, it was just a meat sauce. The pizza was below average, the dough varies in being cooked or less cooked. Clearly not an Italian restaurant.

2 Thank tsolano
“Horrible Service and So-so Food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

If you're considering eating here, instead visit one of the two restaurants on either side of it. There was a group of four people there for lunch when we visited yet we somehow had to wait 20 minutes to be served our (very basic) sandwiches. The server was either extremely inexperienced or just plain lazy. As for the food itself, the bread on one of the sandwiches was so close to stale that it was falling apart.

• Visited December 2013