“A gem on Pearl Street!”
Review of Riff's Urban Fare

Riff's Urban Fare
Reserve with OpenTable
Riff's Urban Fare is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 582 Restaurants in Boulder
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 11th st
Transit: RTD and local bus service.
Description: tel 303 440-6699opened recently
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We were looking for a place on Pearl Street in Boulder, Co. This place was fantastic! The kale salad with roasted tomatoes was yummy. To top it off with their lemon cheesecake made for a perfect afternoon!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I ate there with friends on a recent trip to Boulder on September 8. Three of us ordered plates to share, including the brussels sprouts and the watermelon salad. The food was beautifully prepared and delicious. The wine was excellent. Our server (sorry, I forgot her name) was attentive and very pleasant, and the atmosphere at the outdoor tables on the plaza could not be beat. We were there just before the storms. I hope that Riff's survived the damage. -- And they had special offers - wine at half price, and special prices for some of the dishes. Total bill was $60 including wine, food and tip for 3 of us - an unbelievable bargain!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Three of us went there for lunch today. I had the gyro seasoned grilled lamb burger with couscous, feta cheese and kalamata. It was delicious. One of my friends had the pink trout special. She practically licked the plate; she thought it was great. And the other friend had black bean soup with guacamole on top. She also cleaned her plate and said she loved it. I had never been there before but I will definitely go back.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Great location and decor with view of strolling passers-by on Pearl Street Mall. It's next to the book store at the west end of the mall. I recommend the El Cubano sandwich, an incredible bargain at $10, delicious. Excellent service.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We moved here in April from the UK and have been gradually working our way round the local restaurants. We visited Riffs on Tues 17th Sept and had our best meal in Colorado to date.
We sat at the bar so our server was the bartender. He was really friendly and welcoming and made me a great cocktail called a 'Dazed and Confused'. We didn't catch his name but wanted to mention him because he was the epitomy of great service and worked the bar so well.
The food choice has a lot of small plates and appetisers with some really innovative and tasty dishes. The green pea hummus was delicious as was the Zucchini and dip. We also had the pork belly and gnocchi, both excellent and beautifully presented. the star of the show was the 'sprouts' . I'm not sure how they were cooked but the best we've ever tasted. Dont miss out, order them they are awesome.
The decor and atmosphere was very cool and welcoming. Even on a Tuesday a few days after the devasting floods the place was busy. Having ate in some fantastic places in London I can honestly say this place is outstanding and highly recommended.
Can't wait to go back again.....