“My favorite non-ethnic place in Boulder hands down!”
Review of Riff's Urban Fare

Riff's Urban Fare
Reserve with OpenTable
Riff's Urban Fare is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 574 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 11th st
Transit: RTD and local bus service.
Description: tel 303 440-6699opened recently
Baltimore, Maryland
“My favorite non-ethnic place in Boulder hands down!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have never ordered anything here that I havent loved, whether its an appetizer, meal, or dessert, they have yet to disappoint me. I have had calamari and recently tried a halibut special. I have tried the salmon and the mixed steamed greens. I have also tried a couple of the desserts, most recently a cheesecake brownie. Everything has been incredible, they are smaller portions so despite being rich you dont feel sick after. The crowd is fun, the service is great, cool atmosphere. Lots of healthy options but also plenty of options for those who likes some homestyle cooking! Meat, seafood and veggie options. Definitely worth trying!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank travelbugs2828

St. Augustine, Florida
“Always wonderful !”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

THis is the second time I've visited Boulder in the last six months and Riff's was a big part of the decision to return. A standout in a true foodie city. I had an amazing salad of green beans, mushrooms, celery, fennel in a light and lovely lemon dressing. Plus their always fabulous brussel sprout leaves. Deliciouso ! And of course, all the wait staff was friendly and hyper competent (it's BOULDER) We'll be back.

Boulder, Colorado
“Great food & service”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were in Boulder to tour CU with our son and ate the first night at Riff's. First, this place is right on Pearly Street so great location, walking distance to our hotel (St Julian, which we also highly recommend) The food was delicious, the service was wonderful (ask for Kate or Kat)..even the wine and desert was great. Kat recommended a bottle of "If You See Kay", an Italian blend that was really good and has been added to our regular wine purchase at home (Whole Foods, ~$20). The salted caramel ice cream was great... good enough that we at another restaurant the next night and decided to return to Riff's for desert. We even dropped by the next day for a glass of wine on the patio.. It was just so nice, comfortable...

Bend, Oregon
“Good spot”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Great interior, nice people, outdoor patio. Service was excellent. Took a reservation for 5 at 6:30pm with just a few minutes notice and the table set up and ready. Dinner was great, most plates are on the small side, but priced very reasonably. Had shortrib ravioli and the salmon and both were really good. Ice cream and flourless cake for dessert were also very good. Good location at the east end of the pedestrian section of Pearl Street, a few doors down from the Boulder Bookstore (also a hidden treasure).

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Seconds, please!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We had a table with a kitchen-view, and made our selections based on the food we saw and a little guidance from our waitress, Katie. She was really friendly and helpful. To start off, we had the Denver Bread with white bean hummus, and then between my husband and myself, we had the crab stuffed chile rellenos, venison, and scallops. Lively scene, but we were able to have a conversation at our own table without yelling. Tab w/out alcohol was $60 and the food and service were worth every penny. I'd go back!