Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Rafting and Friendship

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
alisonswm
Great fly-fishing learning experience for my husband and his friends

Reviewed August 12, 2019
JaneL75
San Francisco, California

Recommended experiences in and around Boulder
from $95.00
from $95.00
Astronomy Tour
3 Reviews
from $40.00
from $60.00
More Info
All reviews rock climbing backpacking trip estes park half day hike amazing race hiking guide fly fishing decision making rocky mountains explained everything expert guide western movie tree line clear creek business meeting picnic lunch high altitude
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a wonderful beginner raft trip down Clear Creek as Tyler confidently guided our raft and provided entertaining conversation and facts. Well, mostly facts, still researching the Trouanha that were released...LOL!!!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 12, 2019

I planned a trip for my husband and his two friends to go fly-fishing with Colorado Wilderness. They had a blast with their guide Alex and learned a lot. My husband said Alex was good at setting up the conditions so they could be successful (they all caught a few fish). In setting up the trip, I corresponded with Nicole several times and she always responded quickly and thoughtfully. Would definitely recommend them.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

My 18 year old son and I went on a half day hike and had a great experience. Easy to schedule and the guide called the day before to set up details and determine what we were interested in seeing and doing. The hike was beautiful and the guide was very knowledgeable about the local area and plants/wildlife. We plan on using this company again!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

Went today with John. He knew his stuff and got us down the intermediate trip with no issues. Seemed like all the guides had just as much fun as the customers. Good experience and would definitely recommend to others.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Came with a group of 10 for a whitewater rafting trip. Some in our group were disappointed when I told them I booked the "beginner" trip, but everyone had a great time. The beginner version, which included class 3 rapids, was plenty intense (without being terrifying). Our guide (unfortunately I don't recall his name) was excellent, he even took the time to get to know everyone in our raft (our group was split into two rafts of five people each).

I would definitely recommend using this company if you are planning a whitewater rafting trip.

Date of experience: June 2019