Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Rafting and Friendship

We had a wonderful beginner raft trip down Clear Creek as Tyler confidently guided our raft and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
alisonswm
Hike

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
COhiker33
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Boulder
from $55.00
from $79.00
from $95.00
from $95.00
More Info
All reviews rock climbing backpacking trip estes park half day hike amazing race hiking guide decision making rocky mountains explained everything expert guide western movie fly fishing tree line business meeting picnic lunch high altitude downtown denver
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My 18 year old son and I went on a half day hike and had a great experience. Easy to schedule and the guide called the day before to set up details and determine what we were interested in seeing and doing. The hike was beautiful and the guide was very knowledgeable about the local area and plants/wildlife. We plan on using this company again!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Went today with John. He knew his stuff and got us down the intermediate trip with no issues. Seemed like all the guides had just as much fun as the customers. Good experience and would definitely recommend to others.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Came with a group of 10 for a whitewater rafting trip. Some in our group were disappointed when I told them I booked the "beginner" trip, but everyone had a great time. The beginner version, which included class 3 rapids, was plenty intense (without being terrifying). Our guide (unfortunately I don't recall his name) was excellent, he even took the time to get to know everyone in our raft (our group was split into two rafts of five people each).

I would definitely recommend using this company if you are planning a whitewater rafting trip.

Reviewed June 29, 2019 via mobile

We had an absolute blast on the ziplining with Adam and Cheyenne, and on the intermediate rafting with Taylor. The guides were friendly and competent and helped us feel completely safe. It was freezing out the day we went which was challenging. We can’t wait to go back and do it again during warmer weather. CWRAG is a top-notch organization. Highly recommend.

Reviewed June 26, 2019 via mobile

Jill knew her stuff, she led us to a great hike to the Royal Arches. She explained everything about the topography, rest breaks, hydration, backpack essentials, what to do if we encounter wild animals, and we even drunk cold mountain stream water through her carbon filter flask. Highly recommend these guides!

1  Thank 939George