Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Hike

My 18 year old son and I went on a half day hike and had a great experience. Easy to schedule and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
COhiker33
via mobile
Rafting

Went today with John. He knew his stuff and got us down the intermediate trip with no issues... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
tk4488
Longmont, Colorado
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Boulder
from $95.00
from $119.00
from $79.00
from $95.00
More Info
All reviews rock climbing backpacking trip estes park amazing race half day hike hiking guide decision making rocky mountains explained everything expert guide western movie fly fishing tree line business meeting picnic lunch high altitude downtown denver
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So much fun ! Very challenging but in a great way. Professional and kind staff. Great views.

We did the full package which included: gear, pictures, guided intermediate rafting. Worth the price.

The water is cold. Definitely want to use their gear to stay warm!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Wow. Josh Baruch is a really fantastic educator. Very patient, not judgemental, very pleasant to be with. Great at helping a avid, but intermediate, backcountry skier get more confidence in avalanche terrain. Great at taking very complex terrain, complex reports, complex situations and breaking them down to digestible decision making tools.
Josh, thanks for your time, and to others if your ready for more training, I put josh in that pure expert educator category and would highly recommend him and his crew to advance your learning.
Thanks again,
Eric ladd

Date of experience: March 2019
12e3123e12, Owner at Colorado Wilderness Rides And Guides, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Thanks so much Eric for your feedback and recommendation. I look forward to sharing the backcountry more in the coming years. Please do not hesitate to let me know anyway we can support your outdoor development in the future.
Best regards,

Joshua

Reviewed January 30, 2019

The instructors are excellent, the breadth of knowledge is impressive, and the community is a blast to be a part of. Would absolutely recommend to anyone looking to improve their avalanche knowledge and learn more about the mountains that we call home.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

Excellent time snowshoeing in Estes Park! Great fun. Our guide Jill was the best! I would highly recommend CWRG

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 25, 2018

I really appreciated their service. I wanted to take my team on a hike and it was nice to talk before hand about how challenging it should be. They really picked the perfect hike for my team! Josh was great and easy to work with (as was his team). Yes, you can go hike on your own for free (I do all the time) but if you want a guide and somebody that knows the area this is perfect. Outstanding for company trips or inexperienced hikers. I highly reccomend Colorado Wilderness Rides and Guides.

Date of experience: October 2018