Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

via mobile
Business Meeting Hike

Reviewed October 25, 2018
Ryan P

Recommended experiences in and around Boulder
from $69.00
from $80.00
from $69.00
from $115.00
More Info
All reviews rock climbing estes park backpacking trip amazing race half day hike hiking guide guide named practice session rocky mountains fly fishing western movie tree line an amazing guide business meeting these guys picnic lunch this past weekend
Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

Excellent time snowshoeing in Estes Park! Great fun. Our guide Jill was the best! I would highly recommend CWRG

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 25, 2018

I really appreciated their service. I wanted to take my team on a hike and it was nice to talk before hand about how challenging it should be. They really picked the perfect hike for my team! Josh was great and easy to work with (as was his team). Yes, you can go hike on your own for free (I do all the time) but if you want a guide and somebody that knows the area this is perfect. Outstanding for company trips or inexperienced hikers. I highly reccomend Colorado Wilderness Rides and Guides.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 20, 2018

Our group at work had a business meeting for two days in our Boulder office last week. We decided to go to the mountains and found Colorado Wilderness Rides and Guides on the internet.

With their stellar reviews, I reached out to them. It turned out this is one of the best group outings we have had. Josh and Joey were very professional and knowledgeable about the nature and kept us well informed during our 2-hour plus hike. They also brought us water, snacks, gloves, and hats just in case and we surely needed them because it was very cold with a flurry of snow in the mountains from time to time. We highly recommend Colorado Wilderness to everyone!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

My guide, Brad, was really awesome!!!! I’m from Italy and my English is not perfect :) but Brad understood me and he was very patience and kind with me ... and I learned a lot of amazing things about the wild animal and the Rocky Mountains!
We’ve seen a lot of animals!! Eagle, deers, elk ... WOW!!!
I'll never forget the experience with Brad and his company, Colorado Wilderness!
Thank you for this incredible experience!

Valeria

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank Valeria V
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Half day hike was amazing! Christian, our guide was fantastic! She was very well prepared and she took good care of us. She allowed us to set our own pace as we got acclimated to the altitude. Not only was the hike beautifully scenic, it was also a great workout. Can’t wait to come back and do it again! Thanks!

Date of experience: September 2018