Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Business Meeting Hike

Reviewed October 25, 2018
Ryan P
Great hiking trip with Josh and Joey!

Reviewed October 20, 2018
corinnaf284
Cabo San Lucas

All reviews rock climbing backpacking trip estes park amazing race half day hike hiking guide rocky mountains guide named practice session fly fishing western movie tree line an amazing guide these guys business meeting picnic lunch this past weekend
Reviewed October 25, 2018

I really appreciated their service. I wanted to take my team on a hike and it was nice to talk before hand about how challenging it should be. They really picked the perfect hike for my team! Josh was great and easy to work with (as was his team). Yes, you can go hike on your own for free (I do all the time) but if you want a guide and somebody that knows the area this is perfect. Outstanding for company trips or inexperienced hikers. I highly reccomend Colorado Wilderness Rides and Guides.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 20, 2018

Our group at work had a business meeting for two days in our Boulder office last week. We decided to go to the mountains and found Colorado Wilderness Rides and Guides on the internet.

With their stellar reviews, I reached out to them. It turned out this is one of the best group outings we have had. Josh and Joey were very professional and knowledgeable about the nature and kept us well informed during our 2-hour plus hike. They also brought us water, snacks, gloves, and hats just in case and we surely needed them because it was very cold with a flurry of snow in the mountains from time to time. We highly recommend Colorado Wilderness to everyone!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

My guide, Brad, was really awesome!!!! I’m from Italy and my English is not perfect :) but Brad understood me and he was very patience and kind with me ... and I learned a lot of amazing things about the wild animal and the Rocky Mountains!
We’ve seen a lot of animals!! Eagle, deers, elk ... WOW!!!
I'll never forget the experience with Brad and his company, Colorado Wilderness!
Thank you for this incredible experience!

Valeria

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank Valeria V
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Half day hike was amazing! Christian, our guide was fantastic! She was very well prepared and she took good care of us. She allowed us to set our own pace as we got acclimated to the altitude. Not only was the hike beautifully scenic, it was also a great workout. Can’t wait to come back and do it again! Thanks!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018

My wife and I have never been rock climbing before, and our guide Virginia gave us a great introduction. She started us on a wall that was just the ride difficulty to help us learn but also give us a fair challenge. She taught us how to safely use our gear, tie our climbing knots (she had a great mnemonic to help remember the figure 8 knot), and gave us a chance to practice belaying. We did the half day beginner climbing tour, and it was a good length for two beginners. We would definitely use Colorado Wilderness again on our next visit.

Date of experience: August 2018