Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Estes Park

Excellent time snowshoeing in Estes Park! Great fun. Our guide Jill was the best! I would highly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
nortonandeffie
Boulder, Colorado
via mobile
Business Meeting Hike

I really appreciated their service. I wanted to take my team on a hike and it was nice to talk... read more

Reviewed October 25, 2018
Ryan P

All reviews rock climbing backpacking trip estes park amazing race half day hike hiking guide rocky mountains guide named practice session fly fishing western movie tree line an amazing guide these guys business meeting picnic lunch this past weekend
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

My guide, Brad, was really awesome!!!! I’m from Italy and my English is not perfect :) but Brad understood me and he was very patience and kind with me ... and I learned a lot of amazing things about the wild animal and the Rocky Mountains!
We’ve seen a lot of animals!! Eagle, deers, elk ... WOW!!!
I'll never forget the experience with Brad and his company, Colorado Wilderness!
Thank you for this incredible experience!

Valeria

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank Valeria V
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Half day hike was amazing! Christian, our guide was fantastic! She was very well prepared and she took good care of us. She allowed us to set our own pace as we got acclimated to the altitude. Not only was the hike beautifully scenic, it was also a great workout. Can’t wait to come back and do it again! Thanks!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018

My wife and I have never been rock climbing before, and our guide Virginia gave us a great introduction. She started us on a wall that was just the ride difficulty to help us learn but also give us a fair challenge. She taught us how to safely use our gear, tie our climbing knots (she had a great mnemonic to help remember the figure 8 knot), and gave us a chance to practice belaying. We did the half day beginner climbing tour, and it was a good length for two beginners. We would definitely use Colorado Wilderness again on our next visit.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

Loved every minute. Our guide Jill was awesome. She taught us techniques and was very thoughtful. I'd go again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed August 16, 2018

Thanks to Brad, we had a wonderful time hiking Mt. Sanitas and the Rocky Mountains. On our first day, Brad lead us up to the peak of Mt. Sanitas. Along the way, he pointed out many plant names and explained the geological history of the area. The following day it was off to Rocky Mountain National Park. Brad described the history of the Park as we rode along the scenic route. Brad lead us up to Emerald Lake - 10,110 ft. elevation. Besides being an expert and knowledgeable hiking guide, Brad is a superb photographer. Thanks for the breathtaking hikes we shall always remember and the magnificent photos. Well done, Brad!

1  Thank SandyNYC01