“Awesome hiking inside the Rocky Mountains!!! The best day in my life!”

Colorado Wilderness Rides and Guides
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Colorado Wilderness Rides And Guides: Transforming Lives through Experiential Adventures. Custom, unique outdoor adventures-education: fly fishing (wade / float), sightseeing tours, mountain bike tours, cycling tours, hiking trips, rock climbing, peak ascents, whitewater rafting, horseback riding, snowshoeing, ski tours, backpacking trips - Rocky Mountain National Park / Flat Top Wilderness, ATV tours, photography tours, historic tours, avalanche education. Travel trips, tours, and small groups range from 2 hour to 9+ days in Colorado and Eastern Utah. Group size: 1 participant to 450+ based on trip length, service, and activity. License: (Required in Colorado to operate) Colorado Outfitter Rafting License #: 534; Colorado Outfitter License #: 2717; Colorado Public Utilities Commission: #55777 - License for sightseeing, charter, limousine. Official Rocky Mountain National Park Concessionaire for Mountaineering and Avalanche education. Corporate team building / leadership development
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

My guide, Brad, was really awesome!!!! I’m from Italy and my English is not perfect :) but Brad understood me and he was very patience and kind with me ... and I learned a lot of amazing things about the wild animal and the Rocky Mountains!
We’ve seen a lot of animals!! Eagle, deers, elk ... WOW!!!
I'll never forget the experience with Brad and his company, Colorado Wilderness!
Thank you for this incredible experience!

Valeria

"business meeting"
"picnic lunch"
"this past weekend"

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Half day hike was amazing! Christian, our guide was fantastic! She was very well prepared and she took good care of us. She allowed us to set our own pace as we got acclimated to the altitude. Not only was the hike beautifully scenic, it was also a great workout. Can’t wait to come back and do it again! Thanks!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018

My wife and I have never been rock climbing before, and our guide Virginia gave us a great introduction. She started us on a wall that was just the ride difficulty to help us learn but also give us a fair challenge. She taught us how to safely use our gear, tie our climbing knots (she had a great mnemonic to help remember the figure 8 knot), and gave us a chance to practice belaying. We did the half day beginner climbing tour, and it was a good length for two beginners. We would definitely use Colorado Wilderness again on our next visit.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

Loved every minute. Our guide Jill was awesome. She taught us techniques and was very thoughtful. I'd go again in a heartbeat!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 16, 2018

Thanks to Brad, we had a wonderful time hiking Mt. Sanitas and the Rocky Mountains. On our first day, Brad lead us up to the peak of Mt. Sanitas. Along the way, he pointed out many plant names and explained the geological history of the area. The following day it was off to Rocky Mountain National Park. Brad described the history of the Park as we rode along the scenic route. Brad lead us up to Emerald Lake - 10,110 ft. elevation. Besides being an expert and knowledgeable hiking guide, Brad is a superb photographer. Thanks for the breathtaking hikes we shall always remember and the magnificent photos. Well done, Brad!

1  Thank SandyNYC01