“Healthy food in a friendly atmosphere”
Review of Minglewood Food & Spirits - CLOSED

Minglewood Food & Spirits
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Locally owned restaurant offering upscale sandwiches, salads and soups. Full bar includes craft beers, domestic wines and exotic cocktails.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We like Minglewood because they have specials every day so you can order something new each time you go in. It's good quality food, served quickly, in a homey atmosphere.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I tried Minglewood because they recently became a part of the SkyMiles Dining Programming, allowing me to eat and get some flight miles. I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED! Minglewood offers very high quality food at a wonderful price. A great selection of sandwiches, soups, desserts, and drinks, and now they offer dinner after 3PM. The atmosphere is between a cafe and a lounge, with tables and wooden chairs, a bar, and an area with couches and plush chairs. I ordered "The Straight", which is a portobello mushroom stuffed with tomatoes, spinach, and a special cheese. This is topped on a bed of spring mix with tomatoes and cucumbers on the side. It also comes with bread, real butter (wow!), and an excellent blue cheese dressing. I was SUPER HAPPY, and definitely will return!

UNFORTUNATELY, this place is located BEHIND a Quiznos (ugh), and most people would probably end up there because it has a commercial on TV. I HIGHLY SUGGEST TO AVOID QUIZNOS AND GET A BETTER QUALITY MEAL FROM A PLACE THAT'S NOT A CHAIN!

2  Thank ughughCO
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We ended up at Minglewood because our favorite place was too crowded to wait on a Saturday night. Our server was very friendly & accomodating. I was expecting some hot entree options, but it was salads & sandwiches. The flourless chocolate torte is delicious!