WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Boulder
Huntsville, Alabama
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

My family goes to Estes Park every two years. For the second year in a row, we stayed here in order to avoid a steep increase in altitude. It is always a good experience with kind staff and nice rooms. The only thing this hotel doesn't have is a wow factor. It is just a nice hotel. you don't look around in awe when you get there but you are never disappointed. It is a safe bet, if you are looking for a hotel in Boulder.

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
BoulderMarriott, Director of Sales at Boulder Marriott, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Boulder Marriott. We appreciate your continued support of our hotel and look forward to serving you in the future. We will be having a full renovation in the near future and I am certain that this will reinvigorate the WOW factor that you speak of. Thanks again!

The Boulder Marriott Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

We had a last minute change in plans and stayed here on Christmas night. The hotel is what I have come to expect of a Marriott. I try and stay exclusively at Marriott's when I can. The front desk staff was very helpful. We were looking for a place to have a light Christmas dinner. The hotel was only offering a fairly expensive holiday dinner. It appeared that there were only 3 places in town offering dinner and all were booked. However the Hotel Boulderado has a restaurant called the Corner Bar that was first come first serve. We had a wonderful meal there. I would have given this Marriott a 5 if they offered something other than the holiday meal. The beds were very comfrotable and the rooms were clean. Housekeeping wsas very accomodating in setting up a rollaway for our son. The staff recommended The Buff for breakfast and it was excellent.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank luv2travel068
BoulderMarriott, Director of Sales at Boulder Marriott, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Boulder Marriott. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Okinawa, Japan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

The folks running this hotel are great. Welcoming, helpful, and always willing to spend time sharing advice and chatting. They really took great care of me and my son.
Their facilities are very nice and they are in a great location, very close to lots of local restaurants and shops.
I came here for the ski package that they have with the Eldora Mountain Resort, and was very pleased with the experience. The ski lodge is just a short drive away, and the trip through the canyon was beautiful. Once we got there, the skiing was great. They had lots of lifts and runs for all experience levels.
I would recommend this hotel and their ski vacation package to anyone that loves the outdoors and winter sports.
I certainly plan to come back, and I hope to see family and friends here in the future.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We appreciate your feedback and loyalty to Marriott branded hotels. We will review our Christmas dinner options for next year. Thanks again.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

We had a last minute change of plans due to the fires in Estes Park and travelled to Boulder for the night. On our way we began to call a few hotels to get an idea of rates, etc. It was our first time in Boulder. When I called the Boulder Marriott I spoke with Christiane who was friendly and super helpful in giving me all the details of the property and area. We decided to head towards the Marriott and check it out- Upon arrival we were greeted by Christiane at the front desk- She immediately put us at ease and made us feel like we were staying at a friends house (only much much bigger)- Ohh and the cookies at the front desk were amazing- This Marriott is first class. We got up to the room and found it to be perfect. Plenty of room a view looking out over CU-Boulder (did not see it until the morning and it was beautiful). The best parts about this property was that the staff paid attention to details and we were always greeted with a smile. Got back from my morning run and was asked if I would like a bottle of water- DETAILS- Concierge lounge is highly recommended too-Worth it. Worth the stay and I can absolutely say that this Marriott property exceeded our expectations and is a must stay in Boulder

Room Tip: Executive suite upgrade is worth it!! Picture below is a 3rd floor view- The top 2 must be even bett...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BoulderMarriott, Director of Sales at Boulder Marriott, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Boulder Marriott. We will make sure to pass along your kudos to the appropriate staff members. Thanks again and please come back and see us soon!

Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

Rooms are okay. Front desk staff is not rude, but also not at all customer focused or accommodating. Despite asking for a quiet room and specifying that it not be a connecting room, I was put in a connecting room. When the room I went into smelled strongly of smoke, I went back to the front desk to ask for another. I also reiterated that I wanted a room that was NOT connecting. I was put in another connecting room. Apparently they just tune out any requests. Not worth switching since requests fall on deaf ears, but I did hear neighbors the entire time. Again, not an awful hotel. But very lacking in service. Location is great if you like to shop.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We take all of our guests' comments very and we will address your concerns. We hope to have a chance to serve you again in the near future.

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

Love the hotel, kind of a hike to Pearl street if your drinking about 6 blocks up and 2 blocks over. Other hotels for the same price closer to pearl street if thats what you are coming too. Only reason I didn't give it an excellent is they charge $10 for parking and its not as close to Pearl street as they said.
Front deak is great, got upgraded to a corner suite due to our level of membership room was ackward. TV is so far from the bed I had to wear glasses to watch it, which was a running joke the whole vacation. Hotel was extremely quiet and bed was a dream.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay in Boulder. We strive for excellence and it is through your comments that we are able to better our staff and service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Cary, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

I would highly recommend this hotel. The rooms were very clean. The service was stellar. When packing up and leaving, I accidently threw away a box with some pinecones and leaves from nearby park that my wife and kids picked during a hike. These items were the basis for a holiday wreath.

While at an airport 500 miles away I noticed the missing items and called Chrissy at the front desk. She rumaged threw a common area trash bin, found the rascal lost cones, carefully boxed them bac up and shipped them to me. Chrissy and all the staff were so very gracious and helpful. I am making sure I return here on future trips back to boulder.

Nels Roseland, Cary, NC

Room Tip: Just ask Chrissy.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the near future.