“Comfy and quiet” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Boulder
Dallas, Texas
“Comfy and quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Love the hotel, kind of a hike to Pearl street if your drinking about 6 blocks up and 2 blocks over. Other hotels for the same price closer to pearl street if thats what you are coming too. Only reason I didn't give it an excellent is they charge $10 for parking and its not as close to Pearl street as they said.
Front deak is great, got upgraded to a corner suite due to our level of membership room was ackward. TV is so far from the bed I had to wear glasses to watch it, which was a running joke the whole vacation. Hotel was extremely quiet and bed was a dream.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
BoulderMarriott, Director of Sales at Boulder Marriott, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay in Boulder. We strive for excellence and it is through your comments that we are able to better our staff and service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

The Boulder Marriott Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Cary, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I would highly recommend this hotel. The rooms were very clean. The service was stellar. When packing up and leaving, I accidently threw away a box with some pinecones and leaves from nearby park that my wife and kids picked during a hike. These items were the basis for a holiday wreath.

While at an airport 500 miles away I noticed the missing items and called Chrissy at the front desk. She rumaged threw a common area trash bin, found the rascal lost cones, carefully boxed them bac up and shipped them to me. Chrissy and all the staff were so very gracious and helpful. I am making sure I return here on future trips back to boulder.

Nels Roseland, Cary, NC

Room Tip: Just ask Chrissy.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Lawrenceville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

This was a nice hotel in a great Location. My room was very clean, and had all the amenities I needed. The restaurant was excellent just a bit pricy. The hotel was also a bit pricy but very nice and yes I would stay there again, but maybe not eat dinner there. The location is close to all you need and walking distance to IHOP and even an Einstein bagel.

Room Tip: Parking was a bit steep $10.00 a night try parking outside for free!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
BoulderMarriott, Director of Sales at Boulder Marriott, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We look forward to having you back in the near future.

Atlanta, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel regularly for the last 6 months as I was working on a project in Boulder, CO. This is a typical Marriott type hotel, nice rooms, plenty of space, very comfortable beds and adequate work space. Being a "status" member with Marriott I was able to use the Concierge facilities. Unfortunately I cannot say that these were at the top of my list as far as quality is concerned. breakfast was extremely basic - definitely "continental" with no real extras.
The staff at this hotel always went out of their way to help and provide top rate service. Well they succeeded.
WiFi is available in all rooms, but the quality seemed to vary. I always seemed to have difficulty logging in and getting internet access. Not sure what the issues were but it was definitely very flaky. There were also issues with the TV reception, some of the channels kept blanking out and would display "No signal". This seemed to be a technical issue that was common to all rooms that I stayed in.

Overall a very good hotel.

• 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for staying with us during the duration of your project and also for letting us know what we can improve on. We are appreciative of feedback and take your concerns very seriously. We are currently working hard with our television provider to resolve any issues and will have them fixed by your next stay. Thank you again.

Ross, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Always welcome!
Front desk staff seem to enjoy their job!
Clean rooms! love the room that has doors to outside. Great location!
The parking garage is an added plus!
I have stated her many times and its always great!

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
We appreciate you taking the time to review our property. We take great pride in our customer service and our honored that you have identified that in your review. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Aspen, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I was at this Marriott for business. The service was great. The room had very comfortable beds and the hotel was very quiet. The bathroom was a good size and had nice shampoo, soap, etc The conceirge room attendant was quite helpful and the room was clean and well stocked with food and beverages. My symposium was held at The Marriott as well. The food was delicious and plentiful.
I will stay there again and have recommended it to my friends.

1 Thank aspenfam
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We truly appreciate your feedback and hope to serve you again in the near future.

Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is a nice hotel in a great location that is not up to what I would consider Marriott standards. It is a very "typical" Marriott in that it has the wonderful beds, but it felt a little dated. I spend 150+ nights a year at Marriott properties so my expectations can be a little too high sometimes. I called and requested an early check-in and instead of saying that they would do everything that they could, they spent their time explaining that check-in is 4 pm. The concierge loung had the skimpiest evening food I have ever had at a Marriott. Breakfast was OK. I will stay here again because an average Marriott is still better than most other hotels.

Room Tip: 4 pm check-in! Never heard of that before.
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank cubfaninco
Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at the Boulder Marriott. We continue to strive for the best customer experience and these comments will help us to achieve our goals. We are slated for a full renovation in 2013 and that will help to enhance the experience for our guests. We are looking forward to having you back in the future and showing you all of our exciting new features. Thanks again!