“Terrific Service”
Review of Boulder Marriott

Boulder Marriott
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Boulder
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I would highly recommend this hotel. The rooms were very clean. The service was stellar. When packing up and leaving, I accidently threw away a box with some pinecones and leaves from nearby park that my wife and kids picked during a hike. These items were the basis for a holiday wreath.

While at an airport 500 miles away I noticed the missing items and called Chrissy at the front desk. She rumaged threw a common area trash bin, found the rascal lost cones, carefully boxed them bac up and shipped them to me. Chrissy and all the staff were so very gracious and helpful. I am making sure I return here on future trips back to boulder.

Nels Roseland, Cary, NC

Room Tip: Just ask Chrissy.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
BoulderMarriott, Director of Sales at Boulder Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This was a nice hotel in a great Location. My room was very clean, and had all the amenities I needed. The restaurant was excellent just a bit pricy. The hotel was also a bit pricy but very nice and yes I would stay there again, but maybe not eat dinner there. The location is close to all you need and walking distance to IHOP and even an Einstein bagel.

Room Tip: Parking was a bit steep $10.00 a night try parking outside for free!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
BoulderMarriott, Director of Sales at Boulder Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We look forward to having you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel regularly for the last 6 months as I was working on a project in Boulder, CO. This is a typical Marriott type hotel, nice rooms, plenty of space, very comfortable beds and adequate work space. Being a "status" member with Marriott I was able to use the Concierge facilities. Unfortunately I cannot say that these were at the top of my list as far as quality is concerned. breakfast was extremely basic - definitely "continental" with no real extras.
The staff at this hotel always went out of their way to help and provide top rate service. Well they succeeded.
WiFi is available in all rooms, but the quality seemed to vary. I always seemed to have difficulty logging in and getting internet access. Not sure what the issues were but it was definitely very flaky. There were also issues with the TV reception, some of the channels kept blanking out and would display "No signal". This seemed to be a technical issue that was common to all rooms that I stayed in.

Overall a very good hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us during the duration of your project and also for letting us know what we can improve on. We are appreciative of feedback and take your concerns very seriously. We are currently working hard with our television provider to resolve any issues and will have them fixed by your next stay. Thank you again.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Always welcome!
Front desk staff seem to enjoy their job!
Clean rooms! love the room that has doors to outside. Great location!
The parking garage is an added plus!
I have stated her many times and its always great!

• Stayed: November 2012

We appreciate you taking the time to review our property. We take great pride in our customer service and our honored that you have identified that in your review. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I was at this Marriott for business. The service was great. The room had very comfortable beds and the hotel was very quiet. The bathroom was a good size and had nice shampoo, soap, etc The conceirge room attendant was quite helpful and the room was clean and well stocked with food and beverages. My symposium was held at The Marriott as well. The food was delicious and plentiful.
I will stay there again and have recommended it to my friends.

1  Thank aspenfam

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We truly appreciate your feedback and hope to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is a nice hotel in a great location that is not up to what I would consider Marriott standards. It is a very "typical" Marriott in that it has the wonderful beds, but it felt a little dated. I spend 150+ nights a year at Marriott properties so my expectations can be a little too high sometimes. I called and requested an early check-in and instead of saying that they would do everything that they could, they spent their time explaining that check-in is 4 pm. The concierge loung had the skimpiest evening food I have ever had at a Marriott. Breakfast was OK. I will stay here again because an average Marriott is still better than most other hotels.

Room Tip: 4 pm check-in! Never heard of that before.
2  Thank cubfaninco

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at the Boulder Marriott. We continue to strive for the best customer experience and these comments will help us to achieve our goals. We are slated for a full renovation in 2013 and that will help to enhance the experience for our guests. We are looking forward to having you back in the future and showing you all of our exciting new features. Thanks again!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Stayed at the Boulder Marriott in order to evaluate the hotel as a potential site for family and friends to stay when they visit Boulder for my daughter's wedding. This hotel is a keeper! We've always stayed at another much more expensive hotel when we visit Boulder...but I think we've found a new home! The rooms are large--Jr.Suite--with sofa and easy chair with ottoman, plus the usual desk. The bathroom is not luxurious, but is perfectly adequate (how much time do you spend in a bathroom anyway?) Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were well decorated and we had a beautiful view of the mountains! There are wonderful chocolate chip cookies in the lobby that arrivee around 3:00 pm every day and bottled water is available in the lobby for free. The only reason I gave it a 4 on location is because it is not as convient to Pearl St. walking mall and the park during the Boulder Creek Festival as was the other hote in which we usually stay.

Room Tip: Try to stay on the left side of the building (we had a _41 room--the last on that wing, so any _30...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FloridaVol

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience and hope to have you back in the near future. Just for future reference, we do have a bus line right out front of the hotel that goes down to the Pearl St. Mall. Hopefully that will help during future visits. Thanks again for the feedback.