“Enjoyed this restaurant”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 14th Street
Transit: Oak at Fourteenth is located on the Pearl Street Mall two blocks away from the main RTD station.
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I was visiting my son near the Boulder area and walked into this restaurant for a late lunch. Great food, plus they only have one Chardonnay by the glass on the menu and it is fantastic. We went back the following night for dinner and it was just as good.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

This place is so good. Everything about my meal was good. The service is perfect. All was good. I ate a business meal hear and everyone had also had a great meal. If in boulder, you have to eat hear. I for sure will be back the next time i'm in town.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Totally trusted the rating on Open Table and was not disappointed. Excellent meal and even better desserts. Service was great. Would def go back! Try the root beer float!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I am back in Boulder, CO for a month and have several reservations to go back to The Oak while here. And last night was the first time back since last year.

Simply in a word excellent! We started with a few starter plates with cocktails. We ordered Crispy Fried Pickles & Green Goddess Aioli, Oak Grilled Pork Belly, Red Wagon Farm BBQ Spiced Tomato and after moved on to our entrees. I had the Oak Grilled Peking Duck Breast and my husband had two small plates. The Tomato Braised Meatballs & Burrata Cheese, Anson Mills Grits, and Crispy Lamb “Shawarma”, Shishito Peppers, Colorado Feta, Sweet Watermelon. everything was excellent, prepared with perfection and love.

BUT the best part I believe of the Oak is the impeccable!!! service they give. The attention to detail just amazing. The staff seems to be a step a head of you and can anticipate what your needs are. I recommend if a restaurant owner or anyone going into a service industry observe how the Oak is run because they are the benchmark of 5 star customer service.

I do have to add one negative to last nights visit it did seem quite louder than usual. It was hard to have a conversation. I have to say I did not notice this last time there.

In a final few words it is still worth the experience.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Visiting from out of state, I'd researched reviews of OAK, hen happened upon it about noon Saturday visiting Pearl Street Mall. We had a nice indoor table, with views of the Mall and the Courthouse. Starting with rich & spicy Bloody Mary's, we chose the fried pickles with aioli and the chilled sweet corn soup, followed by the Royal Red Shrimp & Grits (spicy!! Yum!!) and the Pan
seared Scallops with Squash, Corn and Black Rice. Each dish was a new twist of flavors and most enjoyable. Service was attentive, we felt well cared for!!