“Professional and friendly crew - special experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fair Winds Hot Air Balloon Flights

Fair Winds Hot Air Balloon Flights
More attraction details
Owner description: Hot-Air Ballooning, Balloon Ride, Balloon Flight or Balloon adventure, no matter how it's said, Fair Winds is Colorado's Favorite! Just 30 minutes from both Denver or Estes Park, Enjoy Spectacular Views of the Majestic Rocky Mountains over Beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Our daily Flights offer a year round change of scenery including mountain ranges, plains, and wildlife as far as the eye can see! We welcome private parties as well as large groups, and do promotional as well as instructional Flights. A Gift Certificate for a Hot Air Balloon experience with Fair Winds makes the perfect gift for any occasion. "Creating Lifelong Memories" is our promise and commitment to each of our guests.
Boulder, CO
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Professional and friendly crew - special experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

Fair Winds is a wonderful company offering a one of a kind experience! My husband and I recently went for a hot air balloon ride to celebrate our birthdays. It is a very unique experience to be traveling in a hot air balloon, so peaceful and beautiful. We thoroughly enjoyed our excursion and Jeff and his friendly crew really add to the adventure.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank DSF0

Houston, Texas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

This place is top notch! The actual balloon ride was amazing all on it's own and the details added by Jeff and his crew knocked it out of the park. My boyfriend and I flew to CO and were only on the ground for 36 hours just for this activity. It was totally worth the hasty traveling and lack of sleep for sure. I have and will continue promoting this wonderfully run business to all. What an fantastic job Jeff has...flying balloons on the mountain side! :-)

Visited September 2012
1 Thank EMGoodson
Peoria, Illinois, United States
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

My husband and I did this while we were on vacation. What a great staff! Everyone was so happy, friendly, and genuine. The actual flight was amazing. We went up 10,000 feet and it was smoother than an elevator ride. Our pilot not only was talented at flying, but he explained the entire process to us. He was also great at sharing details about the area and pointing out fun things you could see from above. The mountains were beautiful, too!

Definitely dress in layers. It's cold in the morning, but being in the balloon will warm you up. They have some small treats available for breakfast before you take off, too. GREAT gift bag to leave with, including a picture of you in the balloon, champagne, and a tshirt!

Thank you, Fair Winds! We will continue to tell all of our friends about your business!

Make sure to tip your pilot!

Visited July 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Truly one of the most incredible experiences I have had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

I cannot say enough good things about fair wind balloon rides. I was fortunate enough to meet Jeff and his crew in my recent trip to Colorado. The WHOLE experience was awesome, from the time I booked the ride until the moment we all parted ways. These people are great they are very personable, energetic and super nice. All issues of safety where covered and the flight flawless. I would recommend these people to my own mother.

Webster, New York
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“UP UP and AWAY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

What an amazing and romantic hot air balloon ride in the Rockies. A brief but fun visit gave us a great experience with Fair winds. Professional and dedicated team took us and a few other couples on lengthy balloon ride.

It was hands on in that we helped a little to get the landed balloon to the nearest dirt road from the corn field we landed in. Fun and adventurous and mostly - great people - even snacks before, gift bag with nice tshirt after.

My wife and I still talk about this trip !

Visited July 2012