“Just WOW”

Fair Winds Hot Air Balloon Flights
More attraction details
Owner description: Hot-Air Ballooning, Balloon Ride, Balloon Flight or Balloon adventure, no matter how it's said, Fair Winds is Colorado's Favorite! Just 30 minutes from both Denver or Estes Park, Enjoy Spectacular Views of the Majestic Rocky Mountains over Beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Our daily Flights offer a year round change of scenery including mountain ranges, plains, and wildlife as far as the eye can see! We welcome private parties as well as large groups, and do promotional as well as instructional Flights. A Gift Certificate for a Hot Air Balloon experience with Fair Winds makes the perfect gift for any occasion. "Creating Lifelong Memories" is our promise and commitment to each of our guests.
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This was our first hot air balloon trip. Boulder is a gorgeous area to look at from the sky. We went and from Fair Winds, 2 hot air balloons went up. We went with the other guy (not Jeff). He was very knowledgeable and answered all of my husband's questions. It was a smooth flight. Great deal with the ride, photo, shirt, and champagne. In total it was 3.5 hours.

2  Thank gmteacher

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I had a great time flying with Jeff and the staff at Fair Winds. I echo everyone else's comments regarding Jeff's level of enthusiam. He and his staff are great at what they do, and it made for a great day. I definitely recommend flying with Fair Winds.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

My wife and I booked a hot air balloon flight through this company for July 1. It's clear that Jeff and the rest of his team really enjoy their jobs. His energy is infectious. I'm a little skittish of heights, and was a little nervous when we were making our initial climb, but about 15-20 minutes in, I was fine. The views are spectacular! Experiencing Boulder from close to 3000 feet in the air is incredible. You are actually involved with both the set up and dismantling of the balloon, so the whole experience lasts about 3+ hours, with the flight being 1-1.5 hours.
I would highly recommend this company for anyone looking to chose this activity. The cost (ask for the internet special) was incredibly fair, considering that the whole balloon, including basket, is about $100,000, we learned, and the number of people involved in making a successful flight. Thanks to Jeff and his crew for doing a fantastic job!

2  Thank Craig J
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Jeff and his team did everything possible to make this an awesome experience for our whole family. I surprised them with a ride for our 10th anniversary and it couldn't have been cooler. So peaceful, and the views from 2000 ft above Boulder are just wonderful. Its an early morning but the continental breakfast at the launch site was plenty to get you going. Our ride was about an hour and a half and its done early enough that you have lots of time left in your day to explore!!

Reviewed June 7, 2012

We had a great time on this little hot air balloon ride! Everyone was so friendly and nice! We got there early to enjoy the breakfast, and then got to help fill the balloon. The ride was gorgeous with beautiful views of the Front Range. Once we landed, we got to help roll up the balloon if we wanted. We also got complementary photos of us in the balloon.

I would highly recommend this company.

1  Thank kingshimmers