Boulder Adventure Lodge
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $236/night.

Basecamp Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$215
$189
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

$345
Homewood
Courtyard by Marriott Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$127
Courtyard
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$279
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$219
$212
Best Western Plus Boulder Inn(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$160
$144
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

$270
$223
$159
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewscreek runningpicnic tablessmall creekfeels remoteoutdoor enthusiastshot tubfire pitunder new ownershipbeautiful canyoncold cereal and yogurtstone buildingclose to townseparate bedroomshiking biking trailsqueen suitescreen doorlight breakfast
Reviewed February 12, 2015

The location for Boulder Mountain Lodge could not have been better, being tucked away in the mountains and still only a 5 minute drive from the city. There is plenty of nearby hiking, with a few trails within walking distance of the lodge itself. Management here was incredibly helpful, from helping sort out a booking issue to recommending places to go in town. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled solo
2  Thank Sam P
Kris K, Owner at Boulder Adventure Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2015

Hey Sam!

Thank you for sharing some kind words about us in your review! As new owners that is very much appreciated as we try to move forward with a new level of hospitality. We've started some major renovations since you've left and hope you get back out to check it out sometime soon. By May we'll be known as the Boulder Adventure Lodge, or A-Lodge for short. The "meeting room" is totally demoed, and we've already painted the building that you guys were in.

If you're ever back up in the canyon shoot me a text or email and we'll be sure to get you guys some free beers!

303.775.3522

Reviewed January 11, 2015

Beautiful location. 60s style. They could check the bed cover before reusing it and run some bleach thru the jacuzzi tub between guest. Besides that I loved it. Be careful if going during the winter. The Boulder Falls trail was closed and we were glad to have 4 wheel drive jeep.

Room Tip: Check your bed cover
  • Stayed: January 2015, traveled as a couple

Hey guys!

Thank you for sharing some kind words about us in your review! As new owners any feedback is very much appreciated as we try to move forward with a new level of hospitality. We've started some major renovations since you've left and hope you get back out to check it out sometime soon. By May we'll be known as the Boulder Adventure Lodge, or A-Lodge for short.

If you're ever in the area shoot me an email and we'll be sure to give you a great room rate or at least a free beer!

Reviewed January 5, 2015

From Miami to Boulder, Colorado we were looking for something rustic and quaint. We wanted to be able to be close to the city area but still get a feel of being in the mountains. We decided on Boulder Mountain Lodge and were very pleased. We booked our stay at the end of September for 1/1-1/3/15. We got the three bedroom cabin with kitchen. The weeks leading up to our trip, we spoke to Chris who was very helpful and by his personality we could tell we made the right choice. Check-in time was easy and seamless. I was unable to meet Chris in person, but we were greeted by Corbin and Asa. Asa had just recently acquired the Boulder Mountain Lodge 3 weeks prior from the original owners. They let us know to come to them if we had any questions, issues, or concerns.

The Cabin was cool. The size of the master bedroom in comparison to the other two rooms, it could have been a 4 bedroom cabin. The heat only worked in the Master bedroom, but they had space heaters to help with that. On their website they say the cabin has a 3/4 bathroom. I guess that's because the bathroom ceilings were kind of low and my friend who is over 6 feet tall had a hard time maneuvering around. There were a few draw backs that came with the cabin, but we anticipated it. We enjoyed the every bit of it. The staff is very accommodating. One of the heaters didn't really work, they immediately brought up a new one. We short circuited a fuse and they came quickly to the rescue.

Asa was able to give us good suggestions on where to go hiking, skiing, etc. We took his suggestions and went off to explore Nederland. Asa was even nice enough to give us a call at the cabin that evening to make sure we got back OK.

Its definitely dated, its definitely rustic, but it's comfy, welcoming, and all we wanted it to be and more.

After speaking with Asa, he made comments about wanting to spruce the place up, because there is room for improvement, but his hospitality by far has been exceptional and that is what made our trip worth it. 5 stars well deserved.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jian K

Hey guys! I remember talking to you on the phone, sorry I wasn't here to meet you in person!

Reviewed December 29, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed in every type of lodging possible in Colorado, from sleeping bag too five-star resorts. The Boulder Mountain Lodge was comfortable, reasonably clean and affordable.

We spent two nights in room 28 which has a kitchenette and a table for four, 2 double beds, a tv, skylight and a full bath. It is a hodgepodge of decades worth of small improvements or repairs so aesthetically, it is nothing to write home about.

The beds were comfy, the Internet spotty, yes I do like to plug in my laptop on vacation, the carpet is old and a little musty. But it's a decent place to spend the night and with the hot tub and Spartan continental breakfast, a great base camp to explore the foothills.

Aesthetics aside, I'd happily stay here again. If you want luxury there are boutique hotels in town. If you want to hang out in the mountains, you won't go wrong here.

Stayed: December 2014
3  Thank Marc M

Hey Marc!

Reviewed December 21, 2014

My sister and I stayed here when we went on a college roadtrip. We stayed there for 4 nights and it was terrible. The only good thing about it was the kitchen area. The bathroom was disgusting and not clean, I don't think anyone ever came during our stay to clean. I don't remember a pool or hot tub, but I never really went looking. The internet is terrible and so is cell phone coverage. Don't expect to be able to use your phone. There was one spot in the room that I received two bars and I had to hold my phone over the stove, other than that, nothing. My friend's family went to Boulder not to long after I went and they were thinking about staying there, I told them not to waste their money and go somewhere else. If I ever go back to Boulder, I am going to be finding a different place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014
5  Thank SamAnnMcC
Kris K, Owner at Boulder Adventure Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2015

Hi Sam, and thanks for giving us some feedback for our lodge!

We're new owners and looks like you may have stayed before we were here, but we've made some big (and admittedly needed) updates to the lodge. We would love the opportunity to have you back and to change your perception of this unique mountain property (still can't promise great cell reception in the canyon though)!

If you're ever back in Boulder, shoot me an email and I'll be sure to give you a great deal.

All my best,