“Don't waste your time and money.”
Review of Beau Jo's Pizza - CLOSED

Beau Jo's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I remember Beau Jo's being a lot better than this...We used to go to the Idaho Springs location when I was younger and I remember the pizzas bring huge and really good. This time, at this location, I wasn't really impressed. The ratio of toppings to cheese was too high and the crust wasn't really cooked through, just a doughy mess. We ordered some wings which were pretty fatty and not crispy (they are baked) and there was barely any sauce at all. Service was mediocre to put it nicely. I might try the one in Idaho Springs again but will not be going back to the Boulder location.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

It was nice to come back to Colorado and the first night back I had a Luau. Very tasty and many menu choices for pizza.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The 4 others I was with had visited this location in 2012. We ordered the 5 pound Monster pizza instead of pizza buffet. This place is famous for the over the top Monster pizza. Pizza was feeding 5 people and not one piece was left. When the honey came across my side of table I thought "what"; so I tried honey on the crust. May have found a new dessert. We had a very nice waiter and great service. See you next year.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We ate lunch here with a large group (24 people) and had a wonderful experience! We opted to do the buffet. The salad bar is plentiful with many options. The pizza was delicious and always kept coming, not having to wait at all for a great selection. The waitstaff was very friendly and helpful! We will be back to Beau Jo´s if we are ever in Boulder again!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

The other four in my group really liked the pizza. I found the crust to be rather tasteless and doughy, but I like a thinner, greasier crust. Toppings were good. The salad bar was adequate, with the usual choices. Nothing out of the ordinary. I liked the chocolate pudding they added as a dessert.