“Nice casino”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Nice casino”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I like the layout of this casino. It needs more video poker machines and more variety. I love 'dream card' but they only have one and there is usully some lush saving the machine or playing minimum bets just to get booze. Please add some newer and different video poker machines.

Visited February 2014

Colorado Springs, Colorado
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“tired and in need of some modern renos”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Not much really to like about this old looking place , very crowded , no atmosphere anywhere and long waits for supposedly free alcohol while playing those tight machines.

Visited March 2014
Windsor, Colorado
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Fun Place”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This casino is always a lot of fun. We normally stop in to play craps whenever we visit, but this time we were not able to get on the tables. I would recommend this place though as it is always a lot of fun. Staff is normally friendly and service is good.

Visited February 2014
Greeley, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“professionalism”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

First I would like to say that this used to be my choice. However while playing roulette,security pulls me away from there leaving my chips there which I never received them either, so they cheated on that and kept it, and they start asking me how much I had to drink now they were serving me drinks there. So they escort me over to the deli I order something to eat, next thing I know I have 2 police officers asking me questions, my friends are at another casino I didn't get the chance to even go look for them, next thing I know I'm being taken to detox really!!!!!!!! After they served me drinks, Thanks how unprofessional and thanks for keeping my money this used to b my place of choice, Thanks for ruining my weekend.

2 Thank Juan G