“Rude Service”

Golden Gates Casino
Ranked #11 of 16 things to do in Black Hawk
More attraction details
Owner description: For a unique brand of casino action 24 hours a day, seven days a week check out Golden Gates Casino, featuring ticket-in, ticket-out slots, hot table games, and live poker. Play in our Loose Penny Loft on the second floor or pull up a chair in our exhilarating blackjack party pit, the G-Pit, where the sexy and experienced G-Girls deal cards with a smile. Play for huge payouts in a daily tournament at Black Hawk's sole custom-built poker parlour. And when it's time for a bite, grab some food at The Full House Cafe, featuring a full menu of delicious custom-made and classic items for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Denver, Colorado
“Rude Service”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My family and I went to the Golden Gates Casino for the first time this weekend. We normally go to the isle or the lodge. When we arrive, we sign up an to receive members cards. We are told to go to the kiosk and activate it. The kiosk is less than ten feet from the front desk. It is out of order. I go back to the front desk, I am told to wait so she can go bag up popcorn that nobody makes a mess( I didn't see a single person get popcorn while I was there). I then asked if I could speak to a manager. No help from the lady bagging popcorn or the security woman. Both of them were rude, and lazy. They did not care to receive mine or my families business. I will never be going back. I called and tried to get a hold of a manager. No help on the phone either. If anyone of my employees ever treated a customer like that; they would be fired on the spot.

Visited December 2013

Greeley, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Poker Room for Tournaments”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This is the best casino if you enjoy poker tournaments. Very professionally operated. Had a great time playing in two tournaments.

Visited November 2013
Loveland, Colorado
“Poker”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Love playing poker here. I also love playing the train games. I have a lot of fun playing black jack too. Overall pretty good day.

Visited October 2013
League City, Texas, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Poker room, great place to play in Black Hawk”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Poker room has daily tournaments and games are friendly for the most part. Must overlook players who think they are Pros....

Just a great place to play poker.

Visited August 2013
Bailey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“OK”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Nothing to complain about - I like that they have some of the older slots which is nice and they pay out enough to be fun :)

Visited September 2012