“Massage? Ask for Tony!”

Add it.
Ara Spa at Ameristar
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in Black Hawk
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My husband and I had a couples massage at Ara, and it was REALLY good. I get a LOT of massages, and Tony was amazing. I measure the skill of a massage therapist by their ability to find my "trouble" spots without me having to tell them - and Tony found all the knots in my shoulders, and I felt amazing afterward. Everything from warm cloths on my feet to heating up my robe, so that i had a warm robe to slip into after the massage. The best part, though, was the beautiful facility - separate mens and womens areas, each with steam rooms, jacuzzi, lounge chairs, etc. And a lounge in the middle where my husband and I relaxed after the massage and read magazines, drank fruit-infused water, and ate the complimentary snacks. VERY relaxing, I would highly recommend.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I truly expected "snooty" and got "paradise". The spa was welcoming, warm, inviting and truly amazing. From the water with fresh fruit to the relaxing jacuzzi area to the amazing massage rooms - this was a treat unlike any other. I never wanted to leave.

1  Thank bigbrowndoggie
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Top notch, pretty reasonable..... My wife and mother enjoyed a great massage and spa. The are only open from 10-7.

2  Thank jasonmau1