“Cozy breakfast/lunch spot”

Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Black Hawk
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Atmosphere is rustic mountain cabin, food is really good, and service is quick and friendly. A must-try for breakfast is the carrot cake pancakes.

Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Fireside Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

I'm glad you enjoyed your meals! Those carrot cake pancakes are definitely a guest favorite. Thanks for dining with us and for sharing your feedback.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

First time, stopped in for a breakfast/lunch. Waitstaff was very attentive and friendly. I had a breakfast burger (hamburger, egg, ham and cheese) which was great. Much tastier than I thought it would be by the menu description.
Second time there was for breakfast. Again, the waitstaff was great and very much enjoyed a basic breakfast.
The prices seemed appropriate to the amount and types of food offered. I expected overpriced, but was pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

What a delicious and healthy morning treat with a mix of bananas, strawberries, blueberries, granola and vanilla yogurt. We also split a heated giant blueberry muffin. YUMMY!

Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Fireside Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thanks for sharing your experience and for dining with us, Gary! The Breakfast Banana Split is one of my favorites and I'm glad you enjoyed it also.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We had the Asian chicken with steamed rice, chicken was good & hot, 2 of our rices were warm, but did bring out hot rice. My daughter in law & i could have shared the chicken dinner as it was very large portion. One of our party had the pancakes. The portion was extremely large. The waiter was very friendly.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We had breakfast there and the food was great. My omelet was so fresh, hot and good. Service was friendly and good. Seemed the waiter had a large area to cover but he took care of us.

I'm glad you enjoyed your breakfast and service, Kathy! Thank you for dining with us and for sharing your feedback.