“Delicious”

Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Black Hawk
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Good service, nice selection of food, large portions, and delicious. Have mostly eaten breakfast here. Always leave here full! They will try to honor any request on how you would like something cooked/

There are newer reviews for Fireside Kitchen

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This was conveniently located in the casino area. It was very good and healthy food and was also reasonably priced. I liked that I could order "breakfast" type food even later in the day and was happy with the vegetarian options. I would definitely eat here again.

Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Fireside Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thanks for dining with us! I'm glad you enjoyed our breakfast and vegetarian options. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Everything we've eaten here has been great! The staff is always super friendly, but sometimes the service is slow. We love their breakfast menu!!

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

not only are the pancakes big but tasty as well. I had the carrot cake pancake and its very sweet and rich. the bacon is thick and smokey. Just great all around good!!!

Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Fireside Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

I'm glad you enjoyed your breakfast! Those carrot cake pancakes are a guest favorite. Thanks for dining with us and for sharing your review.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

The food was great and our waitress was very nice and helpful. My husband had Ma's meatloaf and I had a cheeseburger. Great, I would definitely eat here again.