“Just OK”

Cuisines: American
Lakewood, Colorado
“Just OK”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We visited in May & stayed over nite. The casino is just OK. Nothing special. It has been there for awhile & might benefit from a facelift. It was a slow weekday so there were plenty of machines to try out. The table games has open seats also. I must say that he entire staf are very nice. The place is slower that Vegas & we felt more relaxed. The dealers visit with the players & give you plenty of time to place your bets. We liked that. We did not win but that was not the main reason we went there. Good place to eat as their buffet was pretty good. Plenty of choices of hot and cold food.

• Visited May 2014

Columbia, South Carolina
“Buffet lunch offers awesome choices”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

One Thursday last September, memorable for the fact that the “Biblical Flood” was underway along the Rocky Mountain Front, I accompanied Colorado Jim to a Rotary Club meeting at the Isle Casino. Please don’t tell those Rotary folks, but the buffet lunch in the casino’s restaurant turned out to be the highlight of the day. Wow, what a feast! Although I ate small portions and avoided bread, potatoes, rice and other fillers, I still ran out of room for even one more morsel long before I ran out of excellent choices. If all buffets were as good as that one I’d be as roly poly as Friar Tuck. This meal wasn’t cheap, and I was happy to let CJ pay for it.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Citallwic
Denver, Colorado
“Nice!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I haven't won here in the past but this time, I won, then lost, then won so really I'll leave with about the same amount as I came with. I actually saw people winning in this casino!

Visited April 2014
Edina, Minnesota
“Worst hotel in Black Hawk”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Dirty, out dated and a total headache. To get to your room you have to use the same elevator that is used for the parking garage. You must slide your room key to get up to the hotel from the casino, and our room keys did not work! It is a joke. Stay at the lodge or Ameristar!

• Visited December 2013
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Getting a lil dated”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The video poker really needs expanded and updated badly. Please add more vp machines and some variety. The ones they have are old and worn ole dogs

Visited February 2014