“Buffet lunch offers awesome choices”
Review of Isle Casino

Isle Casino
Ranked #12 of 24 Restaurants in Black Hawk
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 27, 2014

One Thursday last September, memorable for the fact that the “Biblical Flood” was underway along the Rocky Mountain Front, I accompanied Colorado Jim to a Rotary Club meeting at the Isle Casino. Please don’t tell those Rotary folks, but the buffet lunch in the casino’s restaurant turned out to be the highlight of the day. Wow, what a feast! Although I ate small portions and avoided bread, potatoes, rice and other fillers, I still ran out of room for even one more morsel long before I ran out of excellent choices. If all buffets were as good as that one I’d be as roly poly as Friar Tuck. This meal wasn’t cheap, and I was happy to let CJ pay for it.

1  Thank Citallwic

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I haven't won here in the past but this time, I won, then lost, then won so really I'll leave with about the same amount as I came with. I actually saw people winning in this casino!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Dirty, out dated and a total headache. To get to your room you have to use the same elevator that is used for the parking garage. You must slide your room key to get up to the hotel from the casino, and our room keys did not work! It is a joke. Stay at the lodge or Ameristar!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

The video poker really needs expanded and updated badly. Please add more vp machines and some variety. The ones they have are old and worn ole dogs

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Food was good and hot and fresh. But just to much to choose from! Friday is sea food and the lobster and shrimp were very good we enjoyed it very much