“Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Description: Menu: http://www.ameristar.com/Files/BH_Waypost_Deli_Menu.pdf
Description: Menu: http://www.ameristar.com/Files/BH_Waypost_Deli_Menu.pdf
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Looking for a quick bite to eat? I would recommend Waypost Deli. We ate here and both enjoyed our meal. The cost was very reasonable also.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

When I stay at the Ameristar I sometimes don't want the big buffet, so I go down to the Waypost Deli and order a light meal and take it back to my room. It's not as expensive as room service and I can watch TV and eat.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Freshly made fire stone pizza made while you wait. We really were surprised how good it was - not greasy, dough was excellent and tender, fresh ingredients! Great job!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

So so. Wish that they served real half and half with coffee. Noisy due to no fault of deli
Guests are the noisy and dirty. Better go to fireside room. Really not saving much money eating at the deli

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We like the food at this casual, fast food restaurant very much. One orders the food and waits for their number to appear on the board. You pick up your food and sit down at a table or booth. The staff is friendly and the food is excellent for a casual, fast food operation.

1  Thank Carol T