“Relax in heaven”

Englewood, Colorado, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relax in heaven”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Best place to relax from getting a massage to wonderful skin treatments. I've had massages, manicures, pedicures, facials and got my hair and makeup done for my wedding. The people are friendly and the atmosphere is great for relaxing and letting all stress just drift away.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank Crystal H

Olive Branch, MS
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The Eagles Should Land Here”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

My wife and I spent a few days skiing in Colorado and exploring the town of Boulder. Regardless where we go or how long we stay, an "off the beaten path" activity is often included to experience what others fail to notice or suggest.

What's in Berthoud, CO? Our intent was to drive north to Fort Collins and snoop but we never made it that far north. With GPS and Android in hand, we somehow located Brookside Gardens Spa and Salon. We called in hopes of getting a couples massage on such short notice. The spa managed to accommodate our request so we headed to Berthoud.

From the time we arrived until we left the spa, I could easily write a book but I will get to the point. During our travels, my wife and I usually treat ourselves with a spa outing. We've enjoyed spas across the country and a favorite of ours is Ten Thousand Waves in Santa Fe NM. Brookside Gardens can't be compared to the overall experience you receive at TTW but the spa experience you receive at Brookside Gardens is outstanding!!! Brookside Gardens is now ranked # 2 on our spa list of favorites!!!

Locals from Denver to Ft Collins should take note of Brookside Gardens Spa. Easy drive to Berthoud and well worth a visit to Brookside!!

Traveling by motorhome shouldn't prevent you from enjoying a great spa day at Brookside. There's plenty of parking for RVers but I suggest calling ahead of time to ensure motorhome parking is available during your visit.

Last but not least, should Greg Pankewicz of the Colorado Eagles have another fit behind the bench or any player needing a stress buster, drive south to Berthoud. Brookside Gardens Spa is well worth the drive!!!

Visited March 2012