B&B Marina(Ragogna)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 23, 2015

I returned to Casa Rossa ai Colli again this March, for the second year in a row, with a 18 students with whom we studied the Tagliamento floodplain. The Casa Rossa confirmed itself as one of the best places I have ever stayed at, and Alessandra (the owner) was again great with us. Great breakfasts, wonderful cozy rooms, and splendid location. I can only recommend this place, really.
Two fun facts: 1) if you stay here, ask Alessandra about Andrea's gelateria (her boyfriend): his home-made gelato is super good (all my students kept asking for more of it); 2) after our stay at Casa Rossa we spent another week on the road in so-called fancy hotels (e.g., Best Western and the likes): well my first thought after entering my "fancy" room in one of this hotels was "I miss Casa Rossa and my Stanza dei Cuori".
I will go back here every time I can.

Room Tip: All rooms are quite and cozy, I love my Stanza dei Cuori (attic)
  • Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I can't say enough good things about this agriturismo. It excided all our expectations, which were high based on their website

- Large room with lots of beautiful antique furniture.
- This is a three story - very large farm house, that they owner spent three years updating.
- The property is located on top of a small hill overlooking a village.
- The views from our room were breathtaking - look at my photos.
- The service was beyond 5 stars.
- We really enjoyed talking to the owner, and she provided lots of information.
- Not far from " Prosciutto Heaven - San Daniele del Friuli.
- Large and very comfortable bed - Large bathroom.
- No noise at all.
- Fast and free WFI - Free parking
- Typical of Italy - no elevator.
- Room had heat and air-conditioning.
- The breakfast was amazing - homemade jams, pastry, fruit, meats, etc.
- There is a coin laundry not far from the hotel. Ask for directions.

The only downside is you need a car to stay at this agriturismo.

Room Tip: Get a room on the second floor for better views.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We liked everything about Casa Rossa. What you see on the web site is what you get. Alessandra is a gracious and helpful owner; her staff are efficient and pleasant. The breakfast is home-made and tasty. The local scenery is spectacular, and the B&B is a good home base for day trips to the other parts of Friuli. The rooms are well-kept and all systems, from the Wifi to the plumbing, work well. We shall return to Casa Rossa.

Room Tip: We like the rooms on the second floor the best because of the windows.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Casa Rossa. Our room was spacious and delightful in a rural Italian way. Spotlessly clean, with all the amenities we could ask for.

Breakfast on the terrace each morning made the difficult job of getting out of bed while on holidays much easier.

Our hostess was as elegant as the beautiful home she has created. We felt welcome and would certainly return.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I stayed at Casa Rossa ai Colli in March 2014, for 5 nights, with 15 students, while studying the Tagliamento river. Our stay was absolutely perfect. Casa Rossa ai Colli offers great, quite, and comfortable rooms, that make you feel at home. Breakfast was always good and very abundant. Moreover, its location makes Casa Rossa ai Colli the perfect place to explore the Tagliamento river and its floodplain, Ragogna (which offers more than one expects: a castle, great restaurants, a WWI museum...), San Daniele, or simply enjoy a quite walk in a sunny afternoon.
Alessandra (the owner) was very friendly with us, and provided us with all we needed during our stay. I definitely recommend Casa Rossa ai Colli and I hope I will be able to go back next year.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business