“Amazing charm”
Review of Bedrock Store

Bedrock Store
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Bedrock
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

We just drove by and it's open. It is real history from the west! Located in an amazingly beautiful valley.

3  Thank Kristin G

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I had just left Moab in Utah and was riding solo on my Harley on a big trip around the US for the 100th Harley Davidson anniversary in 2003. Having left my riding buddies who were heading on to Flagstaff I took a turn into Colorado just because it was there ! Best left turn I ever made. Stumbling upon The Bedrock Store was like riding on to an old western movie set. I couldn't believe it when I pushed the door and it opened and the old guy rockin on his chair said 'come on in, have a coffee' which he poured me from the old stove in the middle of the floor. I said is this a real store and if so what do you do for customers out here in the middle of nowhere. 'Oh a couple of Indians come by for supplies and folks like you who just discover us while going nowhere slow' . . . . . He showed me his Thelma & Louise photos and I phoned home from the very same call box outside on the wooden porch.. Hope the place opens again, I see it closed in 2011. . . . .so go and discover it for yourself, it's a great space from another time. Plastic Sam Swansea. Wales U.K.

6  Thank StargazerCowboys

Been to Bedrock Store? Share your experiences!