“great coffe”

Three Bags Full Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Good spot to stop for coffee judging by the trade all the locals stopped too.
The coffee was excellent in taste and temperature.
The service was attentive and food also very good,

There are newer reviews for Three Bags Full Cafe

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Visited this cafe on a weekday for brunch without reservations and it was easy to get a table. Service is good and efficient, staff are friendly. Food is above average - I had the mushroom dish for breakfast and it was yummy and extremely filling. One of the more spacious cafes around in melbourne and parking was easy to find around the area too!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Excellent food, excellent service, excellent atmosphere.
really friendly helpfull staff, all of the food comes quickly and is very fresh and well presented and delicious!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I'd been to an event here but hadn't got to try their food - as suspected there was a little wait for a table but it's so big that even Sunday brunch it isn't too bad. Some communal tables but I didn't feel like we were in each other's conversations. All the food looks great. I had their daily special. My only wish is that they use more almond and rice mylks and generally have more vegan and gluten free options on the menu (that aren't a muffin or a dessert). Fabulous and I wish I lived closer so I could indulge more

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I had read many reviews saying how good this place was so I had been wanting to go there so about a week ago on a Wednesday, I took a friend for her birthday. It just happened my friend had been there and once she knew that's where we were heading, she was really excited. She's a vegetarian, another reason for me to choose Three Bags Full as their menu seemed to cater for everyone. It is true what others say, it's busy and noisy but if you are not in a super hurry and are prepared to sit back, relax and take in the atmosphere and surroundings, there couldn't be anywhere better for brunch/lunch.
I had Eggs Benedict with ham and it was excellent. My friend had a quinoa greens and grains salad. Coffees are small which is probably the only letdown. I also had a scrumptious muffin.
My eggs initially came out with Salmon but super quick that was corrected and the salad was slow in coming out but you what, the best customer service I have received for ages when the server gave us the bill, he said I'm not charging for the muffin and coffees due to the small hiccup with your meal. Wow! There are not many places you go to these days where anyone gives a damn let alone make amens for something they didn't think was the way it should be.
I'll be back for sure and I've already told heaps of others, just because of this added gesture.

1  Thank Jenni M