“Charming!”

Ranked #5 of 85 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We are currently closed. We will be re-opening for the summer season on Friday, May 26th at 5pm. Thanks for a great season and we look forward to seeing you then! Located in the heart of Beaver Creek Village, the Blue Moose serves anextensive menu, featuring its signature NY Style pizza, in addition to a variety of appetizers,salads, subs, and hot Italian entrees from a convenient location.This lively Italian eatery offers the perfect locale for a fun and casual dining experience for groups of all kinds and sizes. Kid friendly, from the menu selection down to the paper tablecloths perfect for a creative coloring session, the Blue Moose has established itself as a family favorite amongst the guests of the Vail Valley.
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great location in Beaver Creek Village. The weather changed on us while we were there and had to move inside which confused our server a bit (changing server stations I guess). I had the LIndsay Vonn pizza which had (waaaay) a lot of garlic (did I mention? A LOT of garlic), would've preferred to have not tasted garlic for 3 days. The pizza was tasty though, with a gluten free crust.

Kids all had meatball sandwiches and every one cleaned their plates. Would go back.

There are newer reviews for Blue Moose

Reviewed June 28, 2014

After a 25 minute wait on a Saturday evening, we were seated. We sat there for 10 minutes until I finally asked the host if he could send someone over to take our order. We had the meat lover's pizza and it was very good. It arrived in a decent amount of time.The waiter was very friendly and did bring us refills while we were eating. It took a long time to get the bill even though a lot of tables had cleared out.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We swung by Blue Moose pizza for a quick lunch while hiking in Beaver Creek over the summer. They have nice outdoor seating and service was good - polite server and fast service. The place wasn't busy at the time. My son had the $5 lunch special - one slice of pizza and a drink, and I had the calzone. All good, but seriously heavy cheese - I felt like a had a small brick in my stomach afterwards.

So if you're a heavy cheese fan, go for it. I prefer a bit more sauce and lighter cheese.

Considering the location, the $5 lunch special was excellent value.

If you like Italian check out Tocino's in Avon right down the road - lasagna is to die for.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Pizza and calzones were tasty. Service was a little slow, but very friendly. Prices are reasonable for a resort area. Sit outside in the summer and people watch for entertainment.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is the best pizza in town. Casual & fun-great for families. It gets very crowded- so go early. Good menu variety. Have an outdoor seating area.