“Went for the beer, stayed for the pizza”
Review of Blue Moose

Blue Moose
Ranked #5 of 82 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are currently closed. We will be re-opening for the summer season on Friday, May 26th at 5pm. Thanks for a great season and we look forward to seeing you then! Located in the heart of Beaver Creek Village, the Blue Moose serves anextensive menu, featuring its signature NY Style pizza, in addition to a variety of appetizers,salads, subs, and hot Italian entrees from a convenient location.This lively Italian eatery offers the perfect locale for a fun and casual dining experience for groups of all kinds and sizes. Kid friendly, from the menu selection down to the paper tablecloths perfect for a creative coloring session, the Blue Moose has established itself as a family favorite amongst the guests of the Vail Valley.
Santa Clarita, California
“Went for the beer, stayed for the pizza”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were checking out beers at restaurants in Beaver Creek, and saw the menu at the Blue Moose. They have a wonderful selection so we decided to go get a beer, then decided to try the pizza. We ordered a pepperoni, sausage, and mushroom pizza with the stone ground wheat crust. It was delicious, as was the beer!

Vero Beach, Florida
“Awesome pizza”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Absolutely fantastic and creative pizza. We were a party of 9 so we had the chance to try several pizzas. The buffalo wing pizza was my favorite, and just delicious. My kids loved the chicken BBQ pizza. My wife and her friend ate the Mediteranean salad pizza on whole wheat crust. My wife said it was the best pizza she has ever had. A MUST try!

Visited January 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Loved this place”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Pizza was amazing! Super friendly staff. We ate here twice and never had to wait for a table. The kids also like the food and atmosphere.

Visited January 2013
Maryland, USA
“Very good pizza”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We lucked out over MLK Day Wknd. Only waited 15 minutes for a table. The pizza named after Lindsay Vonn was excellent -- chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, pesto, goat cheese. Crust was very good. The jerk chicken pizza was good, but very spicy. Would definitely return.

Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great pizza, casual atmosphere”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My husband and I went to Blue Moose twice while vacationing in Beaver Creek. I was a little shied away when I read another reviewer say they had a 1.5 hour wait and they don't take reservations, but there was not a single wait when we went on both a Thursday and Saturday night in January. Pizza was great, down to the crust, and my Italian husband and I are quite pizza snobs. We also went there again after getting poor hostess service at Toscanini a few doors away (don't waste your time there). This time, I opted for spaghetti and my husband had a calzone. The spaghetti was decent, but nothing to write home about, but the calzone was the best I've ever had-crust was so soft and the filling was delicious! We also had cheesy garlic bread as an app both times, and it was great (don't be fooled by the idea of that being boring). One last note: although this was a romantic trip for us, Blue Moose had a very casual, laid-back atmosphere, perfect for families with kids. And prices are just as you'd pay at your local pizza place!