“Standard pizza at mountain prices”
Review of Blue Moose

Blue Moose
Ranked #5 of 85 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We are currently closed. We will be re-opening for the summer season on Friday, May 26th at 5pm. Thanks for a great season and we look forward to seeing you then! Located in the heart of Beaver Creek Village, the Blue Moose serves anextensive menu, featuring its signature NY Style pizza, in addition to a variety of appetizers,salads, subs, and hot Italian entrees from a convenient location.This lively Italian eatery offers the perfect locale for a fun and casual dining experience for groups of all kinds and sizes. Kid friendly, from the menu selection down to the paper tablecloths perfect for a creative coloring session, the Blue Moose has established itself as a family favorite amongst the guests of the Vail Valley.
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, it's good gourmet pizza. However the prices were a lot more than I expected, even given it is on the mountain... "mountain prices". I would go again.. lots of kids and families go there after skiing. We had a medium pepperoni (14") and it was $17.50. Not much to write as it was pretty standard.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Love their pizzas--fresh & hot, & lots of variety. They make every pizza by the slice, too, so everyone in your party can order their favorite. My fav--Autum Pizza. Yum.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Our team was able to reserve a spot at the BM and they did a great job with a pizza and salad buffet. The food was good, the service was friendly and the meal was affordable. Great spot for large gatherings, we'll be back again next year. Oh, and the bar makes a super strong margarita......

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I'm not really sure what the issue was when we were there, but it took nearly an HOUR to get our pizzas. They were tasty, but not worth the aggrevation.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We were famished after hiking to Beaver Lake Trail! We needed a good meal and needed it fast. We tried another restuarant but it did not open for dinner for another 30 minutes...so we opted for a fast meal here. The service was a little lacking, perhaps because we did not want an alcoholic beverage. The waitress just did not seem to want to provide good service. My husband loves pizza and I will tolerate it. Because we were so hungry as we did not have lunch before the hike (huge mistake as we did not know what we were getting into), pizza sounded good. But once seated, my stomach got squimish at the thought of a greazy pizza. The special that day, Tuesday, was one large pizza, salad and pitcher of soda. Since I am not a soda drinker, just water, that did not excite me! I expressed concern about the greasy pizza and the waitress did NOT say, ours are not greasy, she just remained silent. So we each ordered something else. Well, the speciality here is pizza so it is always a mistake to not order the speciality. I had once slice of a mediterainan pizza (my first try and it sounded good) which was only mediocre and my husband had the chicken parmesan. That is his standby meal and this was one of the worst he has eaten. It just had no pizzaz! Anyway, on the way out, we saw a pizza and then knew it would not have been greasy and we were so sorry we did not carb out on it!