“As good as it gets.....”

Grouse Mountain Grill
Ranked #3 of 83 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Village Road
Transit: Beaver Creek Village Transportation is available by phone for a complimentary ride anywhere within Beaver Creek Resort (970)949-1938.
Description: Enjoy panoramic views, contemporary Colorado cuisine,award winning wine menu, fantastic service and live dinner music. A crackling fireplace sets the mood. Chef David Gutowski was recently invited to present dinner at The James Beard House in Manhattan where he cooked each course with Colorado meats, cheeses fish and produce. The dinner was sold out before it hit the calendar. Come and enjoy the cuisine of this rising star!
“As good as it gets.....”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

This is our Beaver Creek "watering hole". Food, drink, music (Tony the Piano man...) are as good as it gets in the valley. The pork chop, Walleye, and steak are all must try dishes. You pretty much cannot go wrong with anything on the menu, we eat here every time we come to town. Be sure to get a drink in the bar and meet Nate the bartender and Tony on the piano, they will playfully banter back and forth during the songs and as the fantastic drinks get mixed. Try the Pimes #1 cocktail....very unique twist on this favorite. JUST GO....is all I can say.

Lakewood, Colorado
“Excellent service”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

This restaurant in in the Pines Lodge @ Beaver Creek. We had a group of 18 for drinks & dinner. The menu had many options to chose from & the prices were fair. Several had the pork cops and several had the Walleye fish fillet that was great. Try the Colorado peach crisp with vanilla ice cream for dessert. It was very good. The staff took very good care of our group. They have a very large selection of wines available also.

Visited August 2014
colorado
“Really good meal”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We were staying at The Pines Lodge and chose to just run downstairs to grab a bite for supper. The website said reservations were recommended, but we were accommodated without any problem. My daughter and grandbaby were with me. They were very attentive to our needs with having a baby at the table. The service was excellent. My daughter and I shared the appetizer of brussel sprouts with bacon and maple syrup-it was SO good. I had one of their grilled pineapple mojitos and it was wonderful as well. For the entree, I chose the striped bass and my daughter had the steak. Both were extremely good!! For dessert, we split the peach crisp since peaches are in season. It was SO so so good!!
It was a very pricey meal but I felt it was very well worth it.

Dallas, Texas
“Perfect dinner and setting”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

My husband and I dined at Grouse Mountain Grill based solely on Trip Advisor reviews and are glad we did! Not only was the dinner delicious but the staff was excellent. We were traveling with our 8 week old daughter and brought her to dinner. Some places treat us differently when we do this, trying to rush us through dinner, afraid the baby will cry and ruin it for others. Not the staff at Grouse Mountain. They were accommodating and polite.

I had the beef tenderloin and ate the entire thing! My husband had the bison short ribs and those were also excellent. We both had dessert and I'm glad we got our own because I did not want to share!

We will definitely return the next time we are in a Beaver Creek!

Longmont, Colorado, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service & Food”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I took a group of 20 people here for a business dinner. We were split into two tables of 10 and had two separate waiters. Both waiters did a fantastic job handling 10 people each. The food was awesome, but IMHO a bit overpriced. I believe the location in Avon, CO, has something to do with being able to charge a higher price. Having said this, I would definitely return for a business meal, but maybe not for an individual or family meal.

Visited August 2014